Sign in to follow this  
Plasmodium

Where is Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin?

I was supporting Khabib until the aftermath--no excuse for his idiotic behavior.  And his toadies are cowards, attacking McGregor from behind from all angles.  Disgusting.  I'm no McGregor fan, but the Khabib camp should be ashamed--total chicken$hit antics.

I have a hard time getting on my high horse when I'm happily paying to watch two dudes (or dudettes) have a street fight in a cage with very few rules. Conor didn't seem to have a problem with it.

It’s worth noting that Conor did punch one of Khabib’s cornermen in the face just prior to some of Khabib’s crew jumping in the right.  So some of the in-ring fault can be shared by him too.  The out of the ring stuff though lays on Khabib for not controlling himself better, even if some of those guys had it coming.   Dana White will take no blame for letting thing get to this level because he’s loving the publicity even if he claims it’s a disgraceful thing.  

Edited by MadMardigain

Some may disagree with me but I'm giving Khabib a pass on this incident (not that I'm anything special to give a pass).

Yes, Khabib was definitely wrong for jumping the cage and the Nevada sports commission will probably hit him with some kind of penalty. I would be shocked if Khabib ever did something like that again. Really got to like Khabib after watching several of his fights, his interviews, videos and the Dagestan Chronicles on youtube.

Again, not making excuses for Khabib, he was wrong, he is the champion and he should have acted much more professionally there. He also got lucky it didn't spill into huge brawls in the arena, thank goodness. But it wasn't like he was going after random fans. This sport always has melees and skirmishes between fighters in press conferences, weigh-ins and on fight nights where fighters have to be separated, but I'll admit I was taken by surprise on this one. Still don't think it was that big of a deal. He made a mistake, he apologized, so hope they slap him on the wrist and move on.

Great job by security.

Glad this was mentioned. In the ring, McGregor threw the first punch against a defenseless person.  Clear as day.  He gets no pass here.

Khabib was wrong - no doubt.  

On 10/9/2018 at 9:51 PM, Coach_J said:

Where ISN'T Khuzin???  He is omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent.  He is Khuzin!!!

i know many things, jiu-jitsu, aikido, judo, taekwondo, wrestling, mma, thai boxing, cooking, election 2016,  kickboxing, sambo, i know everything! 

5 hours ago, 2td3nf said:

Wow, this is incredible. At least I think so.

Incredible, that laugh at the end of the video is priceless. Putin has a very calm demeanor, remembers me of Fedor, calm, but could destroy you in a matter of seconds.

On 10/8/2018 at 11:53 AM, Plasmodium said:

WRT Khabibs post match antics, I can't be the only one that thinks:

A. I wouldn't want my guy doing that

B. This is an inevitible outcome of the way the UFC does business.

C Conor mcGregor and his minions got a taste of their own medicine.

Absolutely spot on