Housebuye

World Championships 2018 - Discussion Thread - Day 1

Just now, Gantry said:

OMFG Iran, lost in the last three seconds to Bonne.  YBR is the world possible matchup for Colon, has his arsenal but is better at it. 

He might puke both his lungs out against JoJo ColoNo tho

I said last night that DT was improved since last time he wrestled Yazdani and that if Yaz wasn't equally improved DT would beat him. Looks like DT is just most improved at this weight. 
His counters from nuetral are incredible. He just rips the life out of his opponents. Yaz and Torre are great wrestlers, Taylor schooled both.

Super impressive.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, WrestleNJ said:

Kind of worried about Burroughs after watching his first match. Hopefully that was just a bad style matchup with the Iranian. 

...the same way I worried about Hulk ahogan right before he went into the Hulk rage and shook off punches to the face...

Just now, Housebuye said:

Honestly it has gotten to the point where I root for Iran usually. They aren't a threat right now and I like their style.

After seeing how their fans treated the Americans when the WC was hosted in Iran, I root for their guys too. I know their government is a bit behind in the times but the people seem to really love and respect our guys so I'm happy to reciprocate...except Yazdani-Charati :)