Sign in to follow this  
TripNSweep

157 Semis

I saw Green deep on 2 or 3 shots in the third and St. John did a great job of countering--almost scoring once himself. St. John finally tried to initiate a takedown in the last 20 seconds and almost got it. Then he gave a nice shove at the end.

Green had his track shoes on the whole time and then decided to act like a punk to the crowd. Hope he gets decked in the finals.

Punk my arse. The dickhead Iowa coaches running on the mats are the real punks.

You wouldn't have a problem with his pigment now would ya?

Green had his track shoes on the whole time and then decided to act like a punk to the crowd. Hope he gets decked in the finals.

No you didn't

That's just low class too. Go f*** yourself. Seriously for even bringing that up.

Act classy like you've been there before. Taunting the crowd is low class.

So what about the face shove?

Lots of hands to the face both ways. I saw Green complaining about it at least twice to the refs. Went back and forth. Plus what else are you supposed to do when someone's running away the whole time?

Act classy like you've been there before. Taunting the crowd is low class.

So what about the face shove?

Lots of hands to the face both ways. I saw Green complaining about it at least twice to the refs. Went back and forth. Plus what else are you supposed to do when someone's running away the whole time?

Wrestle harder force the action, I dunno Iowa style it? I thought that was the mentality "Don't leave it in the ref's hand's"

You can't really wrestle when someone is backing up the entire match.

Especially when you don't have a shot in your repertoire.

Speaking of shots, did Ramos get confused and think he was wrestling Greco? Talk about not having any offense or shots...

DSJ is a chippy guy. His hands are always in people's faces. He's always shoving out of bounds. Probably the competitor you love to hate if you've got to go against him.

From Green's standpoint, what's significant is he's getting match smarts to go with all that athletic ability. F'rinstance, the diff. this time was a riding time point. That's pretty impressive, because DSJ is very difficult to ride. And Green is really known more for his wrestling on his feet.

Bottom line, it was a big victory for Green, who's been close before with DSJ.

They need to implement a push out rule. The last 1:30 of Wrights match was just as ridiculous. You should be rewarded for staying on the mat and penalized for going straight for out of bounds and avoiding wrestling.

In my opinion the push out rule would not work out well. Just call stalling more aggressively. A push out rule would discourage scrambling and disproportionately effects the hvwts, giving the a much ssmaller wrestling area

That's just low class too. Go f*** yourself. Seriously for even bringing that up.

I love a sore loser. :lol:

I love a sore loser. :lol:

I love it when someone's a low class POS who has to bring up stuff that has nothing to do with wrestling. You probably voted for Obama.