Sign in to follow this  
THEMAN

UWW steaming up and running.

5 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Mat C works fine now. Can't make this crap up. Glad Taylor won even if I didn't get to really see much of it. 

I switched to the UWW stream and it was completely clear with no skips or pixels for the whole match. Guess I just got lucky but damn it was glorious to see. I'm a little aroused right now...

3 minutes ago, ViperCoachMatt said:

Anybody have sound on their stream?

I'm casting to my TV with Chromecast. When I watch it on the computer, I have sound. When I cast it, I don't. It's really weird. Never had this before. 

Everyone who paid for Track try and get a VPN for the UWW stream. You can rewind mat 3 and see the Taylor win. Great match especially given the fact that Taylor had to wrestle from behind. Perfect picture quality. 

1 minute ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

Hahaha, Mike went from 6 to 12

Can do chin ups from it, boss. But seriously, DT looked amazing. Did exactly what he needed to do. Keep the match close through the 1st, then turn up the heat in the 2nd. After the 4th minute, Yaz was slower to get to his feet and you could see the momentum shifting. 

There is a new king in town, gentlemen. And he's repping the red, white, and blue. Count on it. 

2 minutes ago, THEMAN said:

Everyone who paid for Track try and get a VPN for the UWW stream. You can rewind mat 3 and see the Taylor win. Great match especially given the fact that Taylor had to wrestle from behind. Perfect picture quality. 

That makes me even angrier that the free stream worked without issue. 

1 minute ago, PSUMike said:

Can do chin ups from it, boss. But seriously, DT looked amazing. Did exactly what he needed to do. Keep the match close through the 1st, then turn up the heat in the 2nd. After the 4th minute, Yaz was slower to get to his feet and you could see the momentum shifting. 

There is a new king in town, gentlemen. And he's repping the red, white, and blue. Count on it. 

He looked great for the 15 seconds I  could actually watch

I am currently dealing with Track and let me tell you there customer service is as bad as their streaming capabilities. According to them there is nothing they can do (besides gleefully accept our money).

At some point they need to step up and own the fact that people are paying THEM for the stream not UWW.

It's a sad state of affairs for USA Wrestling.

We didn't get to see a great bout between two high caliber wrestlers because we can't get a decent live feed in 2018!

Congrats on the Taylor win though. He looked great by all accounts.

I paid the higher price to get both Juniors and Seniors. What a crappy product. 

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk