Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Day 2 Thread

5 minutes ago, The Genius said:

if Yakhkeshi doesn't beat Colon I will be very upset, Hadi should get bronze too especially after he beat Akgul, Yaz vs Kurugliev is going to be saucy 

Yakhkeshi is a favorite. I want Hadi to win bronze too. I can't tell you how badly I want Yaz to win that match. GO IRAN (except against colon. Hard no)

2 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Yakhkeshi is a favorite. I want Hadi to win bronze too. I can't tell you how badly I want Yaz to win that match. GO IRAN (except against colon. Hard no)

Honestly I was expecting Yaz v Kurugliev to be the final, but DT is a cardio beast and he thoroughly deserves the gold 

I’ve always been a huge fan of both Taylor and Dake.  So excited for both of them. Special talents.  

Amazing how good JB has been to hold these two back.  So good.  Props to him but it killed me to see both Dake and Taylor on the sidelines (and the Cox roadblock of course - props to him as a college kid).

interesting how they were both nearly knocked out in their semi match (head kick and head butt).  Parallel golds please!!!

4 minutes ago, Gantry said:

BALD J'DEN IS THE BEST J'DEN!!!!

Of course Bald J-Den is better. Bald IS BETTER. Bald men don't need the primitive, flimsy "protection" of hair. Plus most are bald because of a massive surplus of testosterone, the manliest of all hormones which gives me, I mean them, superior physical strength and endurance. Consider also, that body hair is a PRIMITIVE TRAIT. Apes have tons of hair on their heads, usually. Except occasionally there will be a BALD APE, and those bald apes always rule their "tribes" with an iron fist. But none the less, bald men are trailblazers, shedding the primitive animalistic "head hair" of the lower primates.

It's gotten to the point where non-bald people are shamelessly trying to imitate their genetically superior NATURALLY BALD OVERLORDS. Check it...