Sign in to follow this  
Giovanni

A pictures says a thousand words..

After re-watching a few of my favorite matches from the last few days, I decided to compile a few images of opponents to summarize our three new champs.

Leading off is a fully exhausted Yaz after dealing with six minutes of fury with our Magic Man. Taylor's gas tank and relentless attacking style led to the most memorable run of the tournament.

Second is a stunned Gadzimogomedov, almost seems to be asking the ref "what the hell happened?". Dake amazed all of us the last couple days, even his opponents.

Third is Karimi literally falling on his head from the unexpected switch hit by Cox. J'Den wrestling through positions as well as I've ever seen him this tournament.

Congrats to all three, well deserved, and hopefully many more Gold medals to come.

finalpic.png

Edited by Giovanni

9 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

sorry but this video is BS, the guy was emotionally destroyed, not too tired to stand up. 

For sure Taylor gassed him out, but we don't need to follow the guy around with a camera to prove it.

While I agree there was probably as much emotional distress as physical, there is no denying Yaz was gassed out. He was slow to his feet and offense completely minimized towards the end of the match, and then stopped multiple times bent over at the waste while walking to and through that tunnel.

Sorry, saw the "not too tired to stand up" portion and must've missed your agreement that he was gassed out. Yazdani is a great champion, the image is intended to convey Taylor's tremendous cardio/pace/gas tank this tournament, no malice or humiliation intended.

9 hours ago, Giovanni said:

After re-watching a few of my favorite matches from the last few days, I decided to compile a few images of opponents to summarize our three new champs.

Leading off is a fully exhausted Yaz after dealing with six minutes of furry with our Magic Man.

I once faced 6 minutes of furry.

image.png.9b57da0e877de61a3b7c7f685b8bd2fe.png