Sign in to follow this  
THEMAN

Sadulaev by pin little over a minute

Sad shot.  Snyder defending but not good spot.  Has arm wrapped around Sad.  Sad grabs arm and rolls a bit putting Snyder on back with something like double arm bars but Snyder’s arms are up in air.  Has to adjust a bit and then gets pin. 

No access to video--please give a recount of fall.
Sad shot in, Snyder with nice defense, Snyder sprawling looking good, then Sad hit a weird fireman's carry to back. Locke his hands arching over Snyder, then lowered on Snyder and pinned him.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sad hit single, Snyder squared up and countered well, Sad grabbed his arm and switched to dump, had Snyder on his back with both of his arms.  Had him there for several seconds, Snyder fought off, Sad improved his position and stuck him.  Mat ref wanted to call the fall the first time.

4 minutes ago, Coach_J said:

No access to video--please give a recount of fall.

Sad shoots a single. Snyder goes body lock. Sad hooks Snyder's elbow, opposite from the leg that Sad has, rolls Snyder and holds him. Snyder fights off his back a little, Sad adjusts to a turk ride for a second, then finally settles in junior high style, chest-to-chest, pinning position and the judge confirms the fall. 

EDIT: lol 4 replies with the same thing. 

Edited by GranbyTroll

1 minute ago, wrestlingnerd said:

Sadualev is the new P4P king. I wonder where he ranks in the pantheon of GOATs in terms of peak skill achieved. I cannot wait for the trilogy match. I felt cheated out of a match it happened so quick!

He was always the P4P king, even after he lost to Snyder last time. Sadulaev went up something like 24lb to face the defending Olympic champ in his prime and  only lost by 1 in a back and forth classic. 

Snyder had a chance to belly out at one point. He had the leverage imo to do that, but maybe not. If he did but instead chose to try and get reversal it obviously did not work. We talked last year about the size difference with Sads growing into the weight contributing to his loss last year. Now he is fully grown into the weight class and is superior to all others, including Snyder. 

I’m not gonna say he wasn’t pinned, but the slow motion replays didn’t show it.  The ref called for the pin and was denied then his second call was confirmed.  This has been the worst ref by far at the championships.