Sign in to follow this  
Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Close race thanks my U.S. friends!

It was amazing worlds! Yes i like greco more than fs. I wait for greco worlds. But fs was more interesting than many boxing/mma events! Amazing soviet Taylor and Dake, upset by Bonne, last seconds by Gazi, Agkgul losses, Surprise from Japan at 65, pulled singlets, tears, Ohio sad day etc!. All of this was in this words! thanks for the support! 

Together - we are force! Fight and Olympics forever!

Loved following the bouts on Track; kept me on edge and made me realized how damn amazing this sport is!  Radik, when is Russia going to come to its senses and name you head coach???  Tedeev cannot compare to you!

Hope greco can live up to this excitement.

Amazing 3 days of fantastic wrestling..team race fight between USA and Russia is exciting as always. I am not from USA, not from Russia but from India. I always try to bring neutral and fair perspective, i might sound bit bold (and weird  ??) sometimes ( when i put my predictions like - JB would loose prior to Semis,  Bonne will defeat Rashidov, Sadulave will defeat Snyder 11-3) but those instincts comes out based on my keen interest in following and understanding(?)  few specific wrestlers and sheer passion for wrestling.

I enjoyed watching and following the  complete FS sessions of 2018 worlds. Congratulations Russia and USA both for putting up such a wonderful and exciting show. 

Little late to the party here, but yes congratulations to Russia winning the team title at MFS. So many fabulous wrestlers. 

Radik, I really like your Jr 97kg champ Magomedkhan Magomedov. He is another Sadulaev.  :D

I also like Russia's 63kg Greco champ from today, Maryanan. This guy has a "Greco" blast double - it's on the upper body region and he mauls opponents with it.   :D  

On 10/27/2018 at 4:11 AM, 2td3nf said:

Little late to the party here, but yes congratulations to Russia winning the team title at MFS. So many fabulous wrestlers. 

Radik, I really like your Jr 97kg champ Magomedkhan Magomedov. He is another Sadulaev.  :D

I also like Russia's 63kg Greco champ from today, Maryanan. This guy has a "Greco" blast double - it's on the upper body region and he mauls opponents with it.   :D  

Magomedkhan Magomedov? is that guy who likes do breakdance on the mat??? oh he is nice. We'll see what he will do future. Maybe he can be a leader at 97 after 2020. We'll see. About Maryanya! Amazing guy! His wrestling skills in up is impressive!