Sign in to follow this  
wfan24

Interview with Sadulaev after Worlds 2018

I also saw an interview with Sadulaev where he says: "I somehow randomly saw an interview with Snyder before departing for Budapest"....this 99% sounds like someone gave him a link to a video and then explained him what Snyder says to motivate Sad...which is different than what Snyder actually said. I can't imagine Snyder saying his coaches are bad or something, he always gave him props. Weird stuff and sounds like someone set it up to motivate Sad more.

On 10/24/2018 at 5:50 AM, jchapman said:

Not even meeting your daughter is hardcore.  This is an example of the focus needed to compete and dominate at the very highest level.  There is no way I would have missed the births of my sons, but I was not a world class athlete either.

Khabib missed the the birth of his kid too in the lead up to the fight. Ariel Helwani asked him if he felt bad about it. This pretty much sums up the Dagestani cultural perspective on this (video should start at about 8:35 in):