Sign in to follow this  
judaspriest

Russian coach receiving team trophy

12 minutes ago, Hubbard said:

Had Olympic medal stripped due to doping.

Nice to see that Russia is working hard in their battle against doping.  Have a dope as your guy with the trophy on the world stage.

Russia supports doping. They are a country of cheaters. 

Thanks for identifying the mystery man, FreestyleWrestler.

Yeah, I am sure he fits quite well.

Curious that they had to take the guy who wrestled for Kazakhstan - Russia isn't exactly lacking for wrestling champs and this one does have baggage... He also isn't listed on their coaching staff page I linked above, but no doubt this is the guy

Edited by judaspriest

10 hours ago, silvermedal said:

Russians have been ruled for so long by tyrants that they accept injustice.  That's why they're ok with cheating.  

...hey, it's easier to just hate them, bro.

On 10/28/2018 at 7:37 AM, judaspriest said:

Thanks for identifying the mystery man, FreestyleWrestler.

Yeah, I am sure he fits quite well.

Curious that they had to take the guy who wrestled for Kazakhstan - Russia isn't exactly lacking for wrestling champs and this one does have baggage... He also isn't listed on their coaching staff page I linked above, but no doubt this is the guy

he has double citiznehips, he wrestled for Russia in early career. It was like Beloglazov  coached Belarus and Kazakhstan. Miarbek Yusupov (coach of Sanaev at 57) was Russian coach and now he is head coach of Kazakhstan. Doesn matter whats country he represented he is Russian and helping in coach team for Russia. 

13 hours ago, silvermedal said:

Russians have been ruled for so long by tyrants that they accept injustice.  That's why they're ok with cheating.  

you saw how US won 3 golds, Dake 37-0, Taylor easy win, Cox too. If Russia can beat everything so others can! Blame it all on doping is stupid. We must look for reasons in another. If WADA strip all golds from Russia okay you will be right. After the disqualification in 2016, ban country at the Winter Olympics. Russia, on the contrary, won even more gold. This is mystic! We can't blame everyone for doping, this is stupid. a couple of movies about doping programme in Russia and that's it? If everybody gets caught doping by WADA, I’ll say that the reason for the success of doping. But the Russian wrestlers are not caught. Chekhirkin was caught last year but because of the stale sports supplements. He came back and won the gold in this year. This is mystic! we need to call the exorcist.