I heard Zain might be going.  Hope he runs into and kicks Oliver's butt.  Oliver has a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt. Rushmore.  Maybe it's the illegal drugs still coursing through his veins.  The guy is likely going to end up either in the MMA or in the Big House and just be a bloody footnote or another tatoo-ed exaggerating storyteller.  You can read his pent-up frustration in his words and posture;  no deep self-control.  Won't survive against cold-blooded Eastern Europeans.  In fact, he won't get out of the US trials --- yes, a prediction.

Edited by dmm53

6 hours ago, dmm53 said:

I heard Zain might be going.  Hope he runs into and kicks Oliver's butt.  Oliver has a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt. Rushmore.  Maybe it's the illegal drugs still coursing through his veins.  The guy is likely going to end up either in the MMA or in the Big House and just be a bloody footnote or another tatoo-ed exaggerating storyteller.  You can read his pent-up frustration in his words and posture;  no deep self-control.  Won't survive against cold-blooded Eastern Europeans.  In fact, he won't get out of the US trials --- yes, a prediction.

Illegal drugs coursing through his veins? He didn’t take an illegal drug. Your bias is showing. Stop lying.

you sound like an anti pot activist from the 80s. 

He tested positive for an amphetamine, which is legal out of competition. It was still in his system when he was tested for in competition, which made it not allowable. It isn’t illegal.

it isn’t a steroid. It has zero impact on his performance on the mat. 

He is likely to end up in prison because he took a legal drug and had tattoos? Ok then buddy. 

45 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Illegal drugs coursing through his veins? He didn’t take an illegal drug. Your bias is showing. Stop lying.

He tested positive for an amphetamine, which is legal out of competition. It was still in his system when he was tested for in competition, which made it not allowable. It isn’t illegal.

He is likely to end up in prison because he took a legal drug and had tattoos? Ok then buddy. 

I disagree that amphetamines have zero impact on performance.

35 minutes ago, jchapman said:

I disagree that amphetamines have zero impact on performance.

Amphetamines during training? He didn’t take them during competition. 

Also the amounts were very low. He technically broke the rules as it was still in his system, but he didn’t take them prior to a match or something like that. 

I get the point you are making and you may be right, but that wasn’t the point of my post. 

4 hours ago, Housebuye said:

Nah... it's not the fact he took "something".  Or that he has tattoos.  It's this weird millienial thug meets Jersey attitude.  Can stop running mouth, and you end up getting caught, eventually.  Will it be "prison"?  meh... "jail"?  meh... But... he may be one of those that run his mouth to the wrong group of people and bad stuff happens.  

Lesson learned in life... you have freedom of speech, but not freedom of consequence.

Yarygin is only 3 months away. Will be interesting if Snyder, Taylor, Dake and Logan return this year. Snyder vs Sadulaev III in Krasnoyarsk? Possibly JB and J'den, Colon, Gwiz, Green and Gilman too? Or is it too close to the commencement of this World championship?

I know it's a longshot for any of the NCAA competitors going but would love to see some of the top collegiate freestylers there.

11 hours ago, dmm53 said:

4469176+_5f555e8666c8efbe3c3b8428318a76c

I didn’t realize you were this much of a dope.

Hope you enjoyed the match Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Crash said:

I didn’t realize you were this much of a dope.

Hope you enjoyed the match Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did enjoy, you twit.  I stand by my prediction.  Oliver lucked into the "5" and then evaded for the last minute and a half.  Speaking of dope, I suppose you only embrace dopers when when they are Americans.

Edited by dmm53

3 minutes ago, dmm53 said:

I did enjoy, you twit.  I stand by my prediction.  Oliver lucked into the "5" and then evaded for the last minute and a half.  Speaking of dope, I suppose you only embrace dopers when when they are Americans.

You even stutter when you type? 

BTW, JO is now 3-0 against your boy...

19 hours ago, dmm53 said:

your hate for JO runs deep

On 10/28/2018 at 3:23 AM, dmm53 said:

1 ....... Maybe it's the illegal drugs still coursing through his veins. 

2 ......You can read his pent-up frustration in his words

1. He has never been accused or caught taking an illegal drug.   A trace amount of a legal (but disallowed without a waiver) drug was found in his system that he was disciplined for.  It was also stated at the time his discipline was handed down that had he completed the proper paperwork, he would have been allowed to compete with this legal drug in his system.  Thus, the light discipline.   

2. Project much....

Bottom line, JO 3 Zain 0.

Every one of our US Team members and hopefuls should be there so they get to go against top competition in an unfriendly venue. Travel, hotel rooms, jet lag and the rest all factor in and this tournament gives them good exposure to it all while they are still expected to wrestle hard. It gives a good chance to scout others, win or lose.

On 12/3/2018 at 7:11 PM, Crash said:

1. He has never been accused or caught taking an illegal drug.   A trace amount of a legal (but disallowed without a waiver) drug was found in his system that he was disciplined for.  It was also stated at the time his discipline was handed down that had he completed the proper paperwork, he would have been allowed to compete with this legal drug in his system.  Thus, the light discipline.   

2. Project much....

Bottom line, JO 3 Zain 0.

it was 4!!!!!!!!!!