krazzy

Most balanced teams in Worlds?

After Russia,  the Turks I would say. This year and last year.

Turks took a step back for sure, with Akgul and Kayaalp's inexplicable and bizarre losses

costing 2 golds or at the least 2 silvers.

w1111.png

w222.png

Edited by krazzy
pp=

57 minutes ago, krazzy said:

After Russia,  the Turks I would say. This year and last year.

Turks took a step back for sure, with Akgul and Kayaalp's inexplicable and bizarre losses

costing 2 golds or at the least 2 silvers.

w1111.png

w222.png

Let's add Women's in and find out the total package wrestling powers. 

Do you think it would best to have a team score that factors in all three styles? I do.  Wrestling is wrestling, and I think it would push the world to collaborate more between the styles and increase the overall quality of all three styles; especially improving  greco in the USA, women's in countries like Iran if they can overcome cultural factors, etc. 

1 minute ago, jcjcjc said:

Let's add Women's in and find out the total package wrestling powers. 

Do you think it would best to have a team score that factors in all three styles? I do.  Wrestling is wrestling, and I think it would push the world to collaborate more between the styles and increase the overall quality of all three styles; especially improving  greco in the USA, women's in countries like Iran if they can overcome cultural factors, etc. 

Some countries can’t afford to send even 1 full delegation. Combing all 3 will widen the gap for those countries even more

Just now, Housebuye said:

Some countries can’t afford to send even 1 full delegation. Combing all 3 will widen the gap for those countries even more

That is true. 

Maybe we should have a decathalon style event in wrestling too. Freestyle, Greco, Sumo, American Folkstyle, all competed by the same person in a weight class. Its not a good idea, but it is an idea. 

Just now, jcjcjc said:

That is true. 

Maybe we should have a decathalon style event in wrestling too. Freestyle, Greco, Sumo, American Folkstyle, all competed by the same person in a weight class. Its not a good idea, but it is an idea. 

Haha I love that. It would truly determine the best wrestler. 

There should be an open weight one too. They do it in no go grappling. Why not wrestling? Sadulaev vs Petriashvili? Snyder vs Yazdani? Dake vs Taylor? I’m in 

Just now, Housebuye said:

Haha I love that. It would truly determine the best wrestler. 

There should be an open weight one too. They do it in no go grappling. Why not wrestling? Sadulaev vs Petriashvili? Snyder vs Yazdani? Dake vs Taylor? I’m in 

The third guy on the ladder would be most likely to jump into the decathlon style event. Might still be cool though.