Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Is Flo and BTN one and same this year?

1 hour ago, mattchristensen112 said:

I think most of them, yes. Flo is pretty pumped about the amount of Big Ten content they have this year.

Does Flo have a schedule listed somewhere else other than "Events"? I ask because they have zero Penn State Big Ten duals listed under Events and the PSU site lists BTN for those numerous duals. 

39 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Does Flo have a schedule listed somewhere else other than "Events"? I ask because they have zero Penn State Big Ten duals listed under Events and the PSU site lists BTN for those numerous duals. 

My guess is, it is because the BTN Plus website doesn't have them listing on their schedule yet either.  At the moment they only show the 8-9 duals that are happening in November and nothing else yet. Flo is probably waiting on BTN Plus to finalize their schedule before updating theirs. I believe Flow showed all the PSU dauls that were on BTN Plus last season. The only ones they didn't show were the dual meets that were on the BTN network TV channel. In that case you need a subscription to the BTN channel to watch even if you are paying for the BTN Plus subscription.

3 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

It really isn't that hard to find, is it?  I count nine PSU dual meets on their schedule.

https://www.flowrestling.org/events/6260850-2018-19-flowrestling-d1-wrestling-schedule/schedule

When it comes to Big Ten duals it is a little confusing but you can be assured that if it's on BTN Plus then it will be on FloWrestling, however, if it is on BTN the cable channel it will not be on FloWrestling. there may be a few instances where it won't be on either BTN plus, BTN the cable channel, or FloWrestling (like the NC State at Ohio State dual that will be on ESPN2) there may be few instances where it will be on FloWrestling but not BTN plus or BTN the cable channel (like the Ohio State at Navy dual). 

Our guy Kyle Bratke put together this handy list of all the NCAA wrestling that will be streamed on FloWrestling this year.  

12 hours ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

if you click on events its the first thing that shows up on the page. 

Actually, what klehner posted is not what shows up when I click on Events, hence my original question. Maybe that is what you sre directed to, but its not what my browser is directed to. I'm not just making this up to post something for the sake of posting something.

EDIT: The schedule literally just populated in my browser window. Was not there before. 

Edited by TBar1977