Sign in to follow this  
treep2000

Pssstt... Did anyone notice...

Trivia question:  who is not on your list (or, I guess, is "field") and has beaten three of those on your list?

Who? I was going to say Pletcher but he never beat Gross or Suriano

Interested in the answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, pish6969 said:

Who? I was going to say Pletcher but he never beat Gross or Suriano

Interested in the answer

Narrowing it down:  this wrestler has not yet wrestled an official NCAA match, but will shortly.  The two he has not beaten, he has not faced (AFAIK).

Narrowing it down:  this wrestler has not yet wrestled an official NCAA match, but will shortly.  The two he has not beaten, he has not faced (AFAIK).

Araju? Using HS results against Suriano and may have hit Micic, Gross, Fix in free?

45 minutes ago, pish6969 said:

Araju? Using HS results against Suriano and may have hit Micic, Gross, Fix in free?

HS wins over Suriano and Fix (all great matches, as you'd expect); freestyle over Wilson.

And it is Arujau.

On 11/5/2018 at 8:26 PM, gobraves101905 said:

Mason Smith not on the ASU roster. Flow updated rankings today and Smith moveduo a spot and is still listed as Arizona State in the rankings. So in other words, no idea what is going on with him. Second semester wrestler? 

Per Flo, Mason Smith at Campbell and will compete right away at 141

1 hour ago, JBluegill133 said:

Has Wilson wrestled anyone of note lately?  Besides his amazing run at last years NCAA's what results put him up with the rest of this group?  

Not yet.  He's looking good this year, but hasn't faced anyone of note.  Question is whether he "figured it out" last year at NCAA's, or if he just happened to have an unbelievable weekend.  Whatever the case, the results he turned around were insane.  Lost to Kaid Brock 16-1 on Jan 5... beats him 13-5 at NCAA's.  Lost to Pletcher 7-3 on Feb 18, beats him 17-8 at NCAA's.  

Anyway... they have Wyoming on 12/29.  That'll be his first test.  Then Ohio State on 1/6.  

15 hours ago, Gantry said:

Per Flo, Mason Smith at Campbell and will compete right away at 141

5 hours ago, Show_Me said:

Wow.  Wonder what happened at ASU ?

Can he beat Boston ?

He was barely at ASU long enough for a cup of coffee. He said it wasnt the right fit. How do you know that so quickly? Best of luck to him, maybe he will find what he is looking for at Campbell. Bouncing around like he has the past 6 months makes you think there is more to the story.