Sign in to follow this  
Buckxell

Flo - live events not on Roku/Apple TV

Trying to tune into today’s Iowa matches and I see I can get to them thru Flo’s website and iPhone app, but not via Roku/Apple TV. Is there a reason for this? Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to tune into today’s Iowa matches and I see I can get to them thru Flo’s website and iPhone app, but not via Roku/Apple TV. Is there a reason for this? Am I doing something wrong?

It took some searching, but I found the Fieldhouse feeds on Roku. Had to scroll WAY over on the Live Today section. Their Roku setup is improving but still pretty annoying

47 minutes ago, Yellow_Medal said:

It took some searching, but I found the Fieldhouse feeds on Roku. Had to scroll WAY over on the Live Today section. Their Roku setup is improving but still pretty annoying

This is correct, it's buried way back there

Edited by Hotkarl712

I’ve always watched the matches on the Flo app on Apple TV and haven’t had any issues in a couple years. Always looks great.

As others have said though sometimes finding the events is a pain since it’s not in order.

Willie or Spey if you’re peaking in..if you guys can get that (putting matches in order of events)part fixed that would be AWESOME.

Also. If there anyway at the moment to go back and watch a completed event on the Apple TV app?

2 minutes ago, pish6969 said:

I’ve always watched the matches on the Flo app on Apple TV and haven’t had any issues in a couple years. Always looks great.

As others have said though sometimes finding the events is a pain since it’s not in order.

Willie or Spey if you’re peaking in..if you guys can get that (putting matches in order of events)part fixed that would be AWESOME.

Also. If there anyway at the moment to go back and watch a completed event on the Apple TV app?

event clips has older matches listed and they're broken down into singular matches instead of just the whole event straight through

event clips has older matches listed and they're broken down into singular matches instead of just the whole event straight through

Interesting. I’ll try to check that out. Is every match listed?