Sign in to follow this  
steamboat_charlie v2

Last Man Standing - 2018/19 (Belated Edition)

2 hours ago, unbiased said:

Is Reenan out? I believe he missed two duals.

Reenan would have been fine if he had just skipped the Reinhardt and Pembroke duals, since NC State didn't send out at least 5 starters for either of those.  However, he also skipped the Wolfpack Open on Sunday, which had Storm, T. Wilson, Morris, Bullard, Bullard, McDonald, and D. Wilson.  

2 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Wasn't allowing guys that have already lost to be included, that's my bad I didn't realize McDonald had already lost this year until I looked this morning, I would have said something.  

Ah no worries, totally read that wrong, did just see you were pointing out other people that already had losses in the beginning pick selection.

13 minutes ago, Ching said:

@steamboat_charlie v2, You running a consi bracket??

Sure.  Given the amount of people already eliminated, might as well.  We'll see how many are interested. Here are the rules to the consolation competition:

Consolation Rules
1. You may keep one of your original selections if you have one still alive (i.e. Ching picked Fix/Reenan, you can keep Fix)
2. Any new picks must be a wrestler that was not selected by anyone in the "championship bracket" original round.  
3. All other scoring and rules apply as in the championship bracket

5 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Sure.  Given the amount of people already eliminated, might as well.  We'll see how many are interested. Here are the rules to the consolation competition:

Consolation Rules
1. You may keep one of your original selections if you have one still alive (i.e. Ching picked Fix/Reenan, you can keep Fix)
2. Any new picks must be a wrestler that was not selected by anyone in the "championship bracket" original round.  

Deadline? If someone is eliminated, they have how many days to get in?

Edited by Ching

15 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Consolation Rules

OK,  I'll go with Taylor Lujan (UNI), as a replacement for Nick Reenan