Sign in to follow this  
steamboat_charlie v2

Last Man Standing - 2018/19 (Belated Edition)

4 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Guys Steveson has already missed a dual, as he's currently in redshirt. 

I stated in the rules that wrestlers will be disqualified if they are not participating with the starting lineup beginning now, rather than retroactive.

So people can pick Steveson, but they should understand that if he isn't in the lineup vs. Oklahoma State on Sunday, he's out.  

18 hours ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

I stated in the rules that wrestlers will be disqualified if they are not participating with the starting lineup beginning now, rather than retroactive.

So people can pick Steveson, but they should understand that if he isn't in the lineup vs. Oklahoma State on Sunday, he's out.  

Ahh did not know that, from reading the board it sounded like he was going to be the starter immediately. Guessing he will have the RS removed later in the year a la Hall & Lee? I'd like to edit if not too late.

Starter: Emery Parker

Backup: DeSanto

14 hours ago, gobraves101905 said:

165- Shields (ASU)

184- Norfleet (ASU)

14 hours ago, viking95 said:

welp it looks like warner isnr going to wrestle this weekend, so can i change my 2nd to sheilds asu

Guys--Shields is an AA.  Placed 7th last year.  Need new picks from both of you. 

2 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Ahh did not know that, from reading the board it sounded like he was going to be the starter immediately. Guessing he will have the RS removed later in the year a la Hall & Lee? I'd like to edit if not too late.

Starter: Emery Parker

Backup: DeSanto

1 hour ago, Gantry said:

Parker placed 3rd at NCAAs last year

^^^ What Gantry said. I'm keeping you down for 1 - Gable, 2 - DeSanto unless you get a new pick in before 5p.  

5 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

I would’ve put Mekhi but 3 people already did. I could choose a different backup, but whatever 

First pick: Justin Ruffin 

backup: Labriola

You have yourself to blame for that one... shouldn't have fired up the hype machine!

Ruffin is an odd pick, no?