Sign in to follow this  
Buckxell

Flo is on fire w content!

Great stuff... but they aren't carrying Wisconsin/Nebraska?  I thought they had a deal with BTN

Just wanted to check before I purchase BTNPlus

Edit:  Nevermind.  I'm a complete idiot.  It's on the TV network, which means BTNPlus/Flo blackout.  No purchase necessary!  DVR set.  Wooo

Edited by LemonPie

My favorite thing they seem to be doing more of now is the campus visits. I'd love more facility tours to go along with them - wrestling room and locker rooms obv. But it'd be cool to see the coaches offices, and maybe special amenities that really set programs apart from each other. 

I've never regretted getting a subscription. 

I missed the OSU vs MINN dual live so I wanted to watch the replay and while scrolling down through the many meaningless videos that have nothing to do with wrestling I cam across this before I got to watch the meet.

Daton Fix takes out Ethan Lizak.

Thanks Flow, I didn't want to be surprised by the outcome after watching it for 7 minutes. This saves me time.

Just asked last week and Willie said he has not heard of any plans to add it anytime soon.  
That seems like a pretty bad business decision... Most digital content companies make sure to cover both. Well, back to laptop and Chromecast.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, mattchristensen112 said:

That seems like a pretty bad business decision... Most digital content companies make sure to cover both. Well, back to laptop and Chromecast.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I use the Roku in my living room to watch most content.  But in a pinch I have cast the Flo feed on my phone to a different TV through my Amazon Fire Box.  But agree it would be nice to have a Android App and cut out the steps to cast it as well as tie up my phone.