Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Braking Coaches on the Hot Seat News - Smitty and OSU

Hombres big news out with some Hawks in the know after that Princeton debacle up to the Mikes Club Car hoisting a few I got the sources and the truth serum to get it out of them turns out theres movement down to Okie State the word is the big givers what calls all the shots is making some inquiries out there in the wrestling world its Perry and Storniolio and Popolizio but theys call Perry and told him keep it reel cool dont tell nobody but if we was to extend you an offer put some shekels in your pocket would you come home to OSU and the word is theres a certain interest Perrys a family man gents he needs the coins hes waiting at Iowa until they make a move on Tommy thats what Gable brung him over for but he aint the kind what lets grass grow under his feet dont even unpack his boxes gents and his daddy wrestled down there and there aint no love lost with him and Smitty sure going to be an interesting TGiving dinner down there to Stillwater gents.

Friends reel nice end there to the Club Car warm beer and hot womens a good combo shooting a game of 8 ball with this big old gal all sleeved out nice look if theres one thing Mudflap can do its shoot some stick if you know what I mean and you do know what I mean winner takes all she wins we go home to tailer house down there to Bon Aire I win we head out to the crew cab for some fellowship give me some reel incentives banked the 8 ball off the side into the corner pocket and headed out to the F350 made it almost threw Sweet Home Alabama gents sure she was a bit disgruntled told her thems the brakes baby its a dog eat dog world every man for hisself.

Gents some of you whats schooled up in the worlds oldest and gratest sport knows the Voice of Wrestlings reel tite with Phillips and Storniolio and I confirm theres been some phone calls there Caballeros dont listen to them radio guys they get the inside scoop from Mudflap I brake all the big ones broke the Turk story broke the Downey story called Davis and Goldman and the story goes on and on I aint one to brake my arm patting myself on the back but I got the sources and the truth serum to get them to cough up the info.

42 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Been awhile since I’ve been around but one thing I knew I could count on. Tbar thinking that somehow, someway, every topic should be about Penn State. 

He’s a cute little troll isn’t he?

And you are cute when you are triggered. Pretty easy with you, Lurker. 

3 minutes ago, boconnell said:

Adopting a fake internet persona to share inside info that you aren't allowed to share makes a certain degree of sense.  Using your fake internet persona to opine on programs you aren't connected to is just idiotic.  

That is a very solid observation, boconnell. 

3 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

And you are cute when you are triggered. Pretty easy with you, Lurker. 

Takes a whooole lot more than that to get me “triggered” my friend. Just opening the door for you, and very predictably you walked right in. We all have choices. In this case despise the millennials, or allow them to show for who they are. The latter is much more entertaining on a Sunday, particularly when they think they’re fooling people. Have fun!

Edited by Lurker