Sign in to follow this  
spladle08

J. Cox Olympic Weight?

12 minutes ago, PRyan2012 said:

Jden will be four years older in 2020 taking on Taylor with his metabolism not being as good. I like his chances better fat and happy against Snyder, Gadsen, an old Varner maybe:-) and a few up and coming young bucks. 

In the same sentence you mentioned older athletes and Varner making lower weight? C'mon...

16 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

In the same sentence you mentioned older athletes and Varner making lower weight? C'mon...

213 is not that tough for him. He was 230 when he wrestled heavy. And he bulked up for that. Only bad thing is I think he places 2nd at both 213 and HWY. But it is all about the shoe deal and his family. He has little ones to feed. He has got a two more years left in him plus he never has had any major injuries. He will decide soon. 

Edited by PRyan2012

Well I am a huge Varner fan, and I actually I think his style is more suited for 125. But I believe Jake's issue at 125, is that he is just undersized, in comparison to some of the larger heavyweights around the world. 

But I do hope that he does decide to compete in 2020, just so that it helps us put the best representative out there.