Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Tommy Brands Challenge of a Lifetime

Hombres the Voice of Wrestling aint gonna lie I brake all the big ones broke the Kimmer ACL story the Downey story the Turk story and it goes on and on I got the sources and the truth serum to get it out of them dont ask them radio guys gents they call me if they want the inside story.

Now Tommys on the hot seat gents them big givers aint gonna take finishing 3rd and crying in the corner like a little bitch talking about wait till next year forever its do or die eye of the tiger Tommy dont get your dobber down dig in and listen to your Uncle Mudflap Gable could take your guys and win the title whip Kales *** in the process but hombres Tommy aint Gable we all know that but Tommy listen to your Uncle Mudflap.

Now first free Nelson Brands sure hes a young freshman but gents his futures all right ahead of him and hed make a tough 157 lber hes the right size and then sit Young on the bench.

Then 2nd you got Bowman cutting down make sure he aint cutting to much and if so get him down early so his strenth aint sapped and he got enough time to get used to the cut and earn that fat paycheck and coach him up Bowman you got to move them feet and your offense is your best defense hes got some fite in him and hes gonna be strong enough for 174 and you dont lose much.

Then you got to make a call at HVW Mudflap likes Cass get a youth movement sit Stoll on account of that gunshot wound and get someone whats mean and knows how to wrestle and get him out there now sooner so he can wrestle his way into HVW in the show instead of waiting until its to late.

Tommy you got to learn to peak that team dont overwork them gents you lined up that cupcake schedule what so anybody could win throw some of them backups out there and dont burn your guys out like you like to do use my old friend Perry as a consultant hes your only guy what knows how to scout and mat coach and watch them tapes and all them things you and Terry aint so hot at swallow your pride and get it done hombre take it from the Voice of Wrestling you got to role the dice.

Now gents Im looking for you to give some thoughts dont be shy you guys are like a reel family to me.

Iowa's run starts next year with several other contenders like OSU, tOSU, NC State and Cornell who will be knocking each other off including the PSU guys.

60% of next year's AA's from 6 different programs?  Average of 8 per program.

Bloodhounds are a special breed.  I have mine trained to run outside to the fridge and fetch me a PBR on command.  We are working on opening it.  The slobber makes it hard for him, but its nothing a hankie can't clean up.

The first few times I read these posts from KMF, I thought they were funny.  But... I think the "phase" is over. It's just too tough to read, and I'd prefer to stick to the facts about what's going on.  Can the moderator build a "fiction" page where stuff like this can live?  That way, when we're in the mood, we can bounce over there and all pretend to be a make believe avatar of a make believe avatar?

The first few times I read these posts from KMF, I thought they were funny.  But... I think the "phase" is over. It's just too tough to read, and I'd prefer to stick to the facts about what's going on.  Can the moderator build a "fiction" page where stuff like this can live?  That way, when we're in the mood, we can bounce over there and all pretend to be a make believe avatar of a make believe avatar?

Blasphemy.
In these days and times we all need dialed in BS detectors. Can’t think of a better way to train than wheating and chaffing KMF posts.

15 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Great idea, let's run off one of our only posters putting forth solid effort on original content.  

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Great idea, let's run off one of our only posters putting forth solid effort on original content.  

giphy.gif

Meh... I'm fine with it.  I'd rather read/review actual analysis and predictions instead of someone's failed attempts at authorship.

If he truly had a set, he wouldn't be posting it here anyway considering there actually is a board full of people close to Iowa and even Brands, while this board is damn near Hawkeye silent to the point where a disgruntled MSU alumni is one of the last few that favor Iowa here. 

Edited by MSU158

4 hours ago, scribe said:

If Iowa dispenses itself of Brands, I predict they slide further down the team results. That's one job no one in their right mind would take, unless you want your career to die a quick and violent death.

Yes, but the Last 2 Iowa Hires won NCAA Team Titles their First 3 Years (Neither has won after their 3rd Year, So if the next Iowa Coach wins NCAA his first 3 years, He will be a highly sought after coach IF/When he gets axed,  But it would be unwise to get rid of T. Brands, History shows he will take any Wrestler with potential to score NCAA points with him, Certainly N. Brands and almost certainly S.Lee, Marinelli, Kemerer etc.