Sign in to follow this  
PA-Fan

A. Alton getting burnt out?

It is a shame as you said...I would not use the word "Idiot" but your post is correct...Thanks!!!

Mopar: you continue to be the biggest idiot on the board now that marty is gone. a shame that you are from pa bc you give the state a bad name as far as fans and followers. BROCK PARKER from canton was only a 1x champ after he failed to make weight his junior year. his wins over the altons were when they were freshmen. out of the group you named you only got one right. Andrew Alton was the only two time titleist. Parker dnq, 3, dnmw, 1

Peppelman 2, 1, 1, 1

A Alton 3, 3, 1, 1

D Alton 7, 1, 1, 1

It is a shame as you said...I would not use the word "Idiot" but your post is correct...Thanks!!!

Mopar: you continue to be the biggest idiot on the board now that marty is gone. a shame that you are from pa bc you give the state a bad name as far as fans and followers. BROCK PARKER from canton was only a 1x champ after he failed to make weight his junior year. his wins over the altons were when they were freshmen. out of the group you named you only got one right. Andrew Alton was the only two time titleist. Parker dnq, 3, dnmw, 1

Peppelman 2, 1, 1, 1

A Alton 3, 3, 1, 1

D Alton 7, 1, 1, 1

this why you were right behind marty and not in front of him.... he would have told me something about converting their titles to the 70's that they were equivalent to 2 a piece.

You seem to have a handle on things I'll focus on your post and IP have a good day!!!

Peppelman 2, 1, 1, 1

A Alton 3, 3, 1, 1

D Alton 7, 1, 1, 1

this why you were right behind marty and not in front of him.... he would have told me something about converting their titles to the 70's that they were equivalent to 2 a piece.

I said 2 (TWO) consecutive titles which is the case...You fail and are an IDIOT!!!

P.S. Got me on Brock!!!

Peppelman 2, 1, 1, 1

A Alton 3, 3, 1, 1

D Alton 7, 1, 1, 1

technically, you are right on the two straight for three out of the five guys you mentioned. most of the time you don't say he won two straight and leave the third title out. you still were totally wrong on parker's name, titles for parker, and titles for dziewa. brandon parker was from norristown.

it took you five hours to think of that argument?

You are not on my contact list and won't be anytime soon...You called me an idiot and I did you as well so who was the IDIOT???

getting out of the way now "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

No fool follows PA Wrestling...Enjoy your evening!!!

You are not on my contact list and won't be anytime soon...You called me an idiot and I did you as well so who was the IDIOT???

getting out of the way now "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."