Sign in to follow this  
gowrestle

Nick Suriano

1 hour ago, DEFan79 said:

While I can't give the person's name, I can say that it is someone that is friends with Fix. Still, take it with a grain of salt, because this person also said over the summer that Fix would be starting the season at 125, which obviously didn't happen.

That was what Fix wanted though, so your source likely was basing it off of that. 

I imagine somebody got in his ear and asked him to do what is best for the team, he can still win at 133, etc and he agreed to try it out. 

Put it this way - if Picc got injured, Fix would drop as soon as the weight dropping rules allow him to. 

I think Fix has about as much of a chance of making the finals at either weight, but I don't think he can beat Spencer and I do think he has a shot vs Suriano/Micic/Gross. Team wise, wherever Picc would place higher (125 or 133) is probably the best place to put him, as Fix will contribute the same amount of points at either weight

31 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

That was what Fix wanted though, so your source likely was basing it off of that. 

I imagine somebody got in his ear and asked him to do what is best for the team, he can still win at 133, etc and he agreed to try it out. 

Put it this way - if Picc got injured, Fix would drop as soon as the weight dropping rules allow him to. 

I think Fix has about as much of a chance of making the finals at either weight, but I don't think he can beat Spencer and I do think he has a shot vs Suriano/Micic/Gross. Team wise, wherever Picc would place higher (125 or 133) is probably the best place to put him, as Fix will contribute the same amount of points at either weight

Seems pretty clear that Picc would likely place higher at 125.

2 hours ago, Housebuye said:

Same chance of making the final at either weight?  Ridiculous!  Would have much tougher 2nd round, quarter and semis opponents at 133.