Sign in to follow this  
buckshot1969

Lehigh vs PSU

Joseph is rocking a pretty filthy mustache today. Dominating cornish after almost getting thrown out of bounds early on. He looks really slick in this match outside of that

Hall 174. vs. Kutler. 

Period 1. Hall trying to be heavy on the head. Hall took a half shot. Period ends 0-0.

Period 2. Hall starts down. ESC. RT for Kutler at 25 secs. Hall converts. 3-0 now. Hall rides out the period. RT over 45.

Period 3. Hall flattens Kutler out. Cuts him. RT 1 30. Hall with a single leg, ESC, it ends 6-2.

Edited by TBar1977

184 Shakur Rasheed vs Price

Will this be another rinse and repeat?

TD Rasheed. ESC. TD, lots of riding, First period ends 4-1.

Period 2. Rasheed ESC. Rssheed chased the far ankle, TD, 7-1 + RT now, period ends.

Period 3. Neutral start. Stall pt., TD. Rasheed, riding, 10-1 + RT now, ESC, It ends10-2, add RT and its 11-2.

Final team score

PSU 42

Lehigh 0

Edited by TBar1977

Haha...overheard the mic’d  ref muttering under his breath “shadddup” a the end of the Hall/kulter bout :). was he annnoyed with one of the coaches or the tapper girl doing the clock count down?

Edited by gromit

2 minutes ago, gromit said:

Haha...overheard the mic’d  ref muttering under his breath “shadddup” a the end of the Hall/kulter bout :). was he annnoyed with one of the coaches or the tapper girl doing the clock count down?

He was pissed at Casey, he said his name

157 Nolf vs. Humphreys
Santoro "be careful winn dixie here" ha. 
First period ends 8-3 or 10-3, its 8-3. No, 6-3. A TD and 2 swipes were reviewed and removed. 
Period 2. Nolf ESC. Stall call.
Period 3. Another stall.  Another. TD. CRADLE. FALL.

I had to look it up

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, swoopdown said:

I had to look it up

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Nolf does that somewhat frequently. People asked him what he calls it and he said its his Winn Dixie. Cool stuff.

18 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

149. Verkleeren vs. Hoffman

I am pretty sure I sat next to Hoffman's father. Dude did not say a word during any other bout, but was the loudest person in Rec Hall during that one.... P.S. it was mostly yelling at the ref. 

21 minutes ago, Jaysus said:

I am pretty sure I sat next to Hoffman's father. Dude did not say a word during any other bout, but was the loudest person in Rec Hall during that one.... P.S. it was mostly yelling at the ref. 

So...typical Hazleton big mouth?

21 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Even crazier to think that PSU has a real chance of winning every match with Lehigh’s starters in, besides 125. 

I would take a healthy Scotty Parker over RBY, and I might take a healthy Luke Karam against Verkleeren (assuming Karam can handle being up at 149) and a healthy Preisch over Rasheed.  I would also say that the chances of PSU winning every match besides 125 are "real" against nearly every team in the country, except those teams that happen to have a National Champion on their roster (SDSU, Cornell, Arizona?).