dmm53

Howard commits to . . .

On 12/23/2018 at 9:29 PM, NJDan said:

Let's face it: If you are an a A++ recruit, why NOT go to Penn State. They have the biggest crowds and the best team.  I say this thought I am not a fan of Penn State. The only reason not to go is if you care about academics-- then you might go to Cornell or Michigan or even Stanford or Harvard (if you can get in). If you want warm weather, maybe you'd look at Arizona State. But if the coaches tell you that you can start at Penn State and you really thin you can, it's going to be Penn State 9 times out of 10.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that Cael and company don't tell anyone that they will start. 

On 12/6/2018 at 3:23 PM, custom fitch said:

I'm not sure if there has ever been a college sports program that was able to recruit so much blue chip talent, its a bit ridiculous.  

Nick Saban agrees.  

Brett Larson and Mark Wetmore also agree, but nobody hears them.

Edited by stp

On 12/25/2018 at 8:02 AM, unbiased said:

I'm going to go ahead and assume that Cael and company don't tell anyone that they will start. 

Since there are only 9.9 scholarships, wouldn't being offered a full ride or even a larger percentage of a full ride be a signal that the offerree is expected to start?