Sign in to follow this  
BigTimeFan

Penn State vs Arizona State

Zahid loses the positional battle and the handfighting battle with Hall, so Zahid has to attack the legs non-stop to control the action.   If Zahid doesn't have the gas tank to do that then Hall takes control of the match.  Zahid needs to get better with the setups so he can beat guys he can't beat with his initial explosive attacks.  

5 minutes ago, boconnell said:

Zahid loses the positional battle and the handfighting battle with Hall, so Zahid has to attack the legs non-stop to control the action.   If Zahid doesn't have the gas tank to do that then Hall takes control of the match.  Zahid needs to get better with the setups so he can beat guys he can't beat with his initial explosive attacks.  

He also has to get off the bottom

I thought the idea of Valencia majoring Hall was laughable.  But I also think the idea of Hall bonusing Valencia is laughable.  Despite Hall's shutout and dominant riding it was not a blowout match.  The two wrestlers are still evenly matched.

I would still say its 50/50 the next time they wrestle.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I thought the idea of Valencia majoring Hall was laughable.  But I also think the idea of Hall bonusing Valencia is laughable.  Despite Hall's shutout and dominant riding it was not a blowout match.  The two wrestlers are still evenly matched.

Agreed.  This win for Hall was about as dominating as Zahid's win over Hall in the finals last year.  People blew Zahid's win out of proportion and people are already doing the same with this win by Mark.  They were both really nice wins against incredible guys.  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Maybe not a blowout but a domination! and I am by no means a PSU Fan