Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

Who are you picking to win 174?

48 minutes ago, cementmixer99 said:

Zahid wont pick down next time

And if he doesn’t that point will prob make the difference next match.

Hall wins again this year.

Zahid wins title next season. 2 of the best 74’s ever will split their career national championship totals at 2 a piece.

Two guys in any other eras away from each other could have been 4 timers respectively.

3 minutes ago, Aviator12 said:

And if he doesn’t that point will prob make the difference next match.

Hall wins again this year.

Zahid wins title next season. 2 of the best 74’s ever will split their career national championship totals at 2 a piece.

Two guys in any other eras away from each other could have been 4 timers respectively.

Pendleton  and Askren would beat them both 4 out of 4 times.

6 hours ago, MSU158 said:

Don't completely count Amine out. He is very good on the mat, hard to take down and has a strong gas tank. Z and Mark may be 1a and 1b, but Amine is very close behind. 

I'm not counting out Amine.  He's very TOUGH.  I just don't think he'll win the close ones vs Hall.

17 hours ago, cementmixer99 said:

Zahid wont pick down next time

Yes, he will. Out of pride and to show he has become much better at getting out or reversals. He won't want all to think he can be ridden out so will choose down to prove it.

A lot of work to be done in the room preparing for Hall and his riding ability. Work on a big move for reversal.

12 hours ago, Cooch1 said:

Hall will be a 3xer. He's determined not to lose again. ZV will have to go up to 184 if he wants to win two.

Not so fast,  a Hall  fan but some contributing factors towards ZV's  loss could be:  1) It's only December, not in best shape  2) weight cut  3) overconfident after the beating he put on Hall last time and Ringer this Summer 4) worn/burned out after too much wrestling this Summer 5) just a bad match in a hostile/home crowd....  Not excuses, I just wouldn't count ZV out just yet

I have to admit that I thought Valencia would win this one, and I was super impressed with Hall. I still am going to pick Zahid at NCAAs though. I’m not very confident in that pick though. I think it’s obvious these guys are both incredibly talented and are pretty much a toss up. I am going with the theory that Zahid will have a lot more energy in the NCAA finals than he did after a one hour weigh in. 

That dual featured what may have been the top 5 p4p in all of NCAA.  Incredible. 

These guys can wrestle anywhere, regardless of location.  Period.  Anyone claiming Rec Hall advantage or whatever is doing an injustice to Zahid, Hall, Nickal, Nolf, and Cenzo.