Sign in to follow this  
lu_alum

Lehigh @ Wilkes

Some of Lehigh's key injured wrestlers beginning to make appearances.  Notable entries & weights:

• 141:  Luke Karam moves down after getting injured during Journeyman at 149
  • 149:  Cortlandt Schuyler makes his first appearance of the year
  • 165:  Gordon Wolf.  With Humphreys coming out of RS at 157, Wolf stays at 165
  • 184:  Ryan Preisch (Chris Weiler has also dropped to 184, after losing to both Gentile and Jakobsen at 197)
  • 197:  Kyle Gentile, winner of the 197 wrestle-off, makes his first appearance since November

If Lehigh can get 125 & 133 back in order, we might come close to seeing the lineup everyone was hoping for.

• 125:  TBD (Farro apparently having weight issues, Schram & Little Parker have injuries... Pull Lane out of RS?)
  • 133:  Parker in late Jan/Feb
  • 141:  Karam
  • 149:  Schuyler
  • 157:  Humphreys
  • 165:  Walter/Wolf (Walter seems to be injured again)
  • 174:  Kutler
  • 184:  Priesch/Weiler
  • 197:  Gentile/Jakobsen
  • 285:  Wood
Edited by lu_alum

2 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Some of Lehigh's key injured wrestlers beginning to make appearances.  Notable entries & weights:

• 141:  Luke Karam moves down after getting injured during Journeyman at 149
  • 149:  Cortlandt Schuyler makes his first appearance of the year
  • 165:  Gordon Wolf.  With Humphreys coming out of RS at 157, Wolf stays at 165
  • 184:  Ryan Preisch (Chris Weiler has also dropped to 184, after losing to both Gentile and Jakobsen at 197)
  • 197:  Kyle Gentile, winner of the 197 wrestle-off, makes his first appearance since November

If Lehigh can get 125 & 133 back in order, we might come close to seeing the lineup everyone was hoping for.

• 125:  TBD (Farro apparently having weight issues, Schram & Little Parker have injuries... Pull Lane out of RS?)
  • 133:  Parker in late Jan/Feb
  • 141:  Karam
  • 149:  Schuyler
  • 157:  Humphreys
  • 165:  Walter/Wolf (Walter seems to be injured again)
  • 174:  Kutler
  • 184:  Priesch/Weiler
  • 197:  Gentile/Jakobsen
  • 285:  Wood

141: Karam into semis with 3 falls

149 Schuyler into semis with 2 TFalls

165 Wolf into semis with 3 TFalls

184 Preisch into semis with 2 Falls and a decision

184 Weiler into semis with 2 TFalls

197 Gentile into semis with 1 Fall and 1 TFall

Lehigh unattached actually leading the tournament (12 wrestlers including Schuyler and Weiler), Lehigh 2nd (7 wrestlers including Karam, Preisch, Gentile and Wolf).

No real surprises in this Tourney. Thought the Preisch vs Weiler match at 184 might be a bit more competitive.

Good to see Karam, Schuyler, Wolf, & Preisch at weight & wrestling again.

Looking forward to seeing a “more complete” Lehigh lineup at South Beach.

Edited by Show_Me

Lu Alum:  Yes, I do post as Legger on Wrestlingreport.com.  I have tried to get set up on this site a number of times and it always gets kicked back.  I know there is another Legger on this site, so i tried this name.  Finally, Success!  Hoping GFWolf is OK and the mff in the finals was just precautionary.  Lehigh does not have their full potential lineup that we were all so excited about yet, but things are looking much better. We will see how we stack up with Minn. and Missouri at the SB Duals.  Hopefully, Scottie Parker will be back within the next month or so as he represents potential points at the EIWAs and NCAAs and it is his last go round.  125: I am not so hopeful: Schram (injured?), Farro (injured/weight issues/both?), Matt Parker (injured?), Lane (redshirt pulled?).  We shall see.  However, it feels much better now than at anytime since the pre-season.  Thanks for the welcome and Merry Christmas!

Scribe (Scribbles), no need to try to draw me out, I am an open book, as you very well know.  I often post my true identity, unlike you who protects his secrecy at all costs.  However, I do respect your wry sense of humor.  Looking forward to the Lehigh/Cornell Dual on January 12th.

Don't forget Flo (like Gaul) is divided into three parts. Live Today. Upcoming. Results.

When the event is 'running' (these are all determined by how the event coordinator defines them during event setup) it appears in Live Today. Afterwards it drops to results- which is fairly far down the page.

Scribe (Scribbles), no need to try to draw me out, I am an open book, as you very well know.  I often post my true identity, unlike you who protects his secrecy at all costs.  However, I do respect your wry sense of humor.  Looking forward to the Lehigh/Cornell Dual on January 12th.
Is this the Bob Weaver?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Cary by the Lake said:

Same name, definitely not the same guy although I am a college wrestling fanatic.  I am 6'3" and weigh around 240, with multiple orthopaedic surgeries behind me.

Get a room, you two.  Or three, or whatever floats your boat.