Sign in to follow this  
BigTenFanboy

Midlands

11 minutes ago, cornercoach said:

.... i think it was two NF- official was in position.... 2.01 seconds, no more, no less........

you have screenshots showing a time clock in hundreds of a second?  please post them

sure seems like he was within criteria for <2 secs to me

2 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

According to Mr Brooks on BWI Aaron will most likely withdraw tomorrow. Said hes not feeling well..

If he's legitimately not feeling well, then that's one thing but I can't quite wrap my head around why coaches always have redshirts withdraw once they lose. Isn't the entire purpose to gain experience?

13 minutes ago, gromit said:

you have screenshots showing a time clock in hundreds of a second?  please post them

sure seems like he was within criteria for <2 secs to me

...it was "bang bang" as they say... really could have gone either way...........

8 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Guessing Anthony won their matches in h.s.? 

The Wick twins weren't in Anthony or Zahid's weight classes in HS.  It is great to see Evan doing so well, especially at the NCAA tournament last year.  I really wanted to see this matchup.  In HS, Anthony would have won easily.  Now, I'm not so sure.  Especially with Anthony's shoulder injury/shoulder surgery last year.

5 hours ago, treep2000 said:

Quarters should have some pretty nice matchups.  The ones I'm most interested in are:

125:  Piot / Glory; Cardani/Brown

133:  Zapf/Desanto… IIRC, didn't Zapf have some huge high school win that put him on the map?

149:  Lugo/Heil; Brayton Lee and Pantaleo is definitely an interesting pairing.

165:  Valencia / Steiert

174:  Brooks /  Christensen

184:  Foster / Hoffman.. I'm really intrigued by Hoffman... taking Emery Parker to the brink earlier this season.  This Foster match will be a really good gauge for where he is, and what he needs to work on for next year.  

197:  Sloan / Warner

HWT:  Parris / Hillger… If the Parris that shows up that wrestled Singletary, he gets whooped.  If he shows up like he "can", whoa boy.  Also, Cassioppi / Heino is intriguing.  I like Cass... he may "roll around" too much for my tastes thus far (a la his Nevills match just a few moments ago).   

Looks like the right Parris showed up today.  

43 minutes ago, CA_Wrestler said:

The Wick twins weren't in Anthony or Zahid's weight classes in HS.  It is great to see Evan doing so well, especially at the NCAA tournament last year.  I really wanted to see this matchup.  In HS, Anthony would have won easily.  Now, I'm not so sure.  Especially with Anthony's shoulder injury/shoulder surgery last year.

You’re not sure if Anthony Valencia would win easily over Evan Wick now?  I will go out on a limb and say I am sure he would not win easily.

Explains why brands has been holding warner back early this season. He starts to crumble and he breaks. Brands bros need to get him reined in or he is going to be the next nick moore. Cass loss is less concerning. He is a freshman with a big (no pun intended) up side. Bright times are ahead for him (maybe not a title contender but a solid aa with bonus potential).

7 hours ago, jchapman said:

You’re not sure if Anthony Valencia would win easily over Evan Wick now?  I will go out on a limb and say I am sure he would not win easily.

I deleted part of my sentence and didn't feel like going back and editing.  What I meant to say was that I don't think Anthony beats Evan right now. 

10 hours ago, CA_Wrestler said:

Thx CA.