Sign in to follow this  
BigTenFanboy

Teasdale entered in Scuffle Attached

This situation is really odd. Is Teasdale that big of a screw up or is Cael just manipulating and having fun with everyone? 

If it’s the former then that is truly unfortunate. I hate seeing these talented kids pick the wrong lane in thefork in the road.

if it’s the latter, it’s frustrating but kind of funny. Cael and team isn’t open to media but he’s obviously doing something right.

18 minutes ago, Coach_J said:

Maybe I missed something and I'm not being flippant, but how do you leave school and retain academic eligibility?  Had he completed a full academic term, finals and all?  All the talk made it sound like he left campus to work on his health but perhaps I misinterpreted.

He withdrew, then must have gotten some sort of waiver.

3 minutes ago, jstock said:

This situation is really odd. Is Teasdale that big of a screw up or is Cael just manipulating and having fun with everyone? 

If it’s the former then that is truly unfortunate. I hate seeing these talented kids pick the wrong lane in thefork in the road.

if it’s the latter, it’s frustrating but kind of funny. Cael and team isn’t open to media but he’s obviously doing something right.

There is so much drama surrounding the kid that you have to think it's a matter of time before he's dating a Kardashian.

Serious question... does this incident of not making weight coupled with whatever went on first semester hurt Teasdale’s chances of getting the starting spot? Schnupp seems like a good kid and hard worker just not as talented. Is it fair to kick him out of a starting spot for someone who missed a whole semester and then missed weight? We know if they needed him to win a national title Cael would put anyone in (see Andrew Long), but since they don’t need the points at 125, will Cael give Schnupp a chance? I feel like he might. 

19 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Speculation that Teasdale will wrestle this Sunday against Wisconsin. The Badgers have 19th ranked Connor Brown. I like Gavin to have a good first match in PSU singlet.

also speculation he may not make weight ;)

On 1/7/2019 at 1:10 PM, TBar1977 said:

Speculation that Teasdale will wrestle this Sunday against Wisconsin. The Badgers have 19th ranked Connor Brown. I like Gavin to have a good first match in PSU singlet.

I hope so. That’s a great match. Brown isn’t the best technician in the world, but he is tough, fights through positions and is a dark horse AA threat. This is a great test for Teasdale. A dominant win means we will all be discussing him as a serious AA threat. A close win means he is legit but a long shot to AA (without more data) and a loss means he is very unlikely to AA. 

Fun match