TBar1977

The Southern Scuffle Thread

Flo Arena Not Working Yet. For the Scuffle. Please Update your software. 

They started with pigtails at 141. I think the announcer on Nick Lee's mat said Cenzo is in his corner. I can picture it now "Trip him. Trip him". Lee was up 13-2 on Flores when he won by FALL in the second period. 

Edited by TBar1977

I am or was looking forward to listening to Cliff Fretwell on the mic. I think the commentators for Flo are fine, no problem with any of them, a few are exceptional but Cliff has a different flair that I look forward to. I would love to hear him on FloZone. 

Am I the only one? Any Fretwell fans on here? 

(this post is not an invitation to bash the guy if you do not like his style)

Nick Lee on 8, Kaid Brock coming up on 4, Gomez in the hole on 5. Nick Lee won 15-4. Twice in that match it appeared he got swipes and those points did not get on the scoreboard. Not sure what that was about.

Edited by TBar1977

2 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

I dunno if this is covered elsewhere... but the elephant in the room... Where's Teasdale.  Did he flake out yet again?  Miss weight?  Get too drunk last night?

He scratched.  No reason has been given yet.

2 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

Rumor going around that he didn’t make weight but just rumor at this point.

Weak... If I am a true freshman, wrestling for what is currently the best program in the country, on New Years Day... You make weight...  Maybe he has a case of HEW instead... 

I hope its not that reason...  I hope its because of an illness or something more palpable. 

8 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Weak... If I am a true freshman, wrestling for what is currently the best program in the country, on New Years Day... You make weight...  Maybe he has a case of HEW instead... 

I hope its not that reason...  I hope its because of an illness or something more palpable. 

Being a true freshman or wrestling for the best program or what day of the week is irrelevant. If you're supposed to make weight you always make weight.

15 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Being a true freshman or wrestling for the best program or what day of the week is irrelevant. If you're supposed to make weight you always make weight.

Obviously...