TBar1977

The Southern Scuffle Thread

4 minutes ago, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

Tbar - where are you getting the mat assignments?

On Flo Arena. There is a toggle at the bottom of the screen. 

If you went to Flo and clicked on "Watch It Live" or whatever their home screen headline is, just open a second browser window and click on Flo Arena. 

Edited by TBar1977

4 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Sure... Joseph was a top notch recruit... but... I think he "developed" under Cael and his system.  I think he's developed moreso than Zain, Nolf, Hall, Nickal, and he may have the "best" results, as a result.  

Joseph has a chance to be a 4X champ.  And this year he looks better than he ever has.  165lbs is a meat grinder this year but it was last year, too.  Joseph was a blue chip recruit but he has definitely developed.

1 minute ago, StallWarning said:

Joseph has a chance to be a 4X champ.  And this year he looks better than he ever has.  165lbs is a meat grinder this year but it was last year, too.  Joseph was a blue chip recruit but he has definitely developed.

Yeah, he is reacting to things immediately and with aggression this year that is a cut above what we saw before. He really rips at some of these moves and the opponent has little chance to stop it. 

Mason Manville looks a lot more fit at 165 than he did at 174 where he carried some excess weight around the middle, and he looks good on the mat. Still looks a little like a Greco guy on his feet. Manville wins by major, I think 12-3. Hall by TF, 17-2. 

Edited by TBar1977

Does Mark Hall even care that he's wrestling this particular match? 

That was the most unenthusiastic and "ho-hum" TF I've seen in a while... like he was sleep-walking, yet still tech'd him.. 

Edited by treep2000

4 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

PSU wrestling announcer says Teasdale issue was making weight, still on track to wrestle in January. 

If he can't make 125,  he probably redshirts, not really needed NCAA team point wise, and even if he beats Roman Bravo Young in a wrestleoff (Not a given) it is not a significant upgrade.