TBar1977

The Southern Scuffle Thread

Cassar blast doubled Gremmel half way accross the mat. He's done this at least 3 or 4 times now to Gremmel. If he can pick up a man that large, he can probably pick up any Hwt in college today. Maybe not Stoll but that would be about the only one. 

Edited by TBar1977

1 hour ago, JasonBryant said:

I’ve heard it and seen it written that way too, but that doesn’t mean it’s correct.

I'm joking and not prepared to argue about it either way.  Just don't say your when you mean you're...

47 minutes ago, iGranby said:

Am I crazy to think that Gfeller is a top 5 guy? We'll find out soon enough but I'm pretty consistently impressed every time I watch him. 

Not that impressing me means much lol

I really think the best OSU team has him at 141 like earlier in the year and Lewallen back and healthy at 149.

Just home from work at a (fairly well known) San Antonio BBQ restaurant, so, Plas, just let me know when you're stopping by. Sumerian, BTW, those Akkhadians were a bunch of late to the party people. As to the poster of the same moniker, I defer to your Scribe-ness but on this platform only. On Wordpress.com that title belongs to yours truly. SoCon had a bunch of tough early draws, but acquitted themselves fairly well. Tbar1977, hope you're here to help drive the bus tomorrow. Good night, all.