Sign in to follow this  
jeffrideal

Flo Mic'd up

I love watching the mic'd up matches on Flo and I could see Nomad mic'ing up a bunch of coaches during the finals.  It is also cool to see the post match that we dont often get to see.  The problem is they are not easily found on flo or easy to search for.   Suggestion for Flo, can you batch up the mic'd up matches so they are easier to find?  Give them their own heading under "content type." 

agreed - loved hearing the zeke match with valencia.

its funny contrasting my experience in low level high school and middle school coaching to the small technical details that zeke is seeing and coaching through during a high level collegiate match.

4 hours ago, Witherman said:

agreed - loved hearing the zeke match with valencia.

its funny contrasting my experience in low level high school and middle school coaching to the small technical details that zeke is seeing and coaching through during a high level collegiate match.

Those are the little intricacies where you can really make a difference in the corner. Positional tactics, set ups, seeing the opponent and their tendencies from a little further out that maybe your athlete isn’t picking up on. I really miss that about coaching, working the match.  

5 hours ago, Griff the BullRam said:

https://www.flowrestling.org/events/6305476-micd-up-coaches/videos?limit=27

They just tweeted out a link to all the mic'd up videos, and I agree with everyone that all these videos are great!

Thanks Flo!  Hopefully there is more content being loaded up as I know they mic'd up a bunch of matches at the Scuffle. 

1 hour ago, jeffrideal said:

Thanks Flo!  Hopefully there is more content being loaded up as I know they mic'd up a bunch of matches at the Scuffle. 

Carl mic’d up:

”have fun!!! More fun!!!! There ya go”

1 hour ago, iGranby said:

First off, I love these. 

Second, I have a lot of respect for Iowa and the Brands' - but wow, the way they're talking to that ref after Wick Marinelli. Holy crap. 

Probably listening to Bono do nothing but beg for stall calls for 2 straight periods put TB on tilt.

What a great idea! I loved listening to the coaches on these. Couldn’t they invest in a tripod though? The video was so shaky I could barely watch... looked like a mom recording in on her phone, not a professional video team!

On 1/4/2019 at 11:29 AM, WF89 said:

Probably listening to Bono do nothing but beg for stall calls for 2 straight periods put TB on tilt.

What does that have to do with the way that Brand's was speaking to the official? lol.