TobusRex

Fave non-favorite teams

PSU and ASU are tops because I lived in both places. Now I have OSU season tickets but the drive is a lot longer. After that, I follow the personalities I enjoy. Say what you want about the cost of Flo or Track memberships/events but we have SO much more access to the people in the sport that you can truly follow the people you enjoy most. Pulling for Chris Bono at Wisconsin is easy. Same for Pat Pop at NC State. With the possible exception of Indiana and Purdue, I can tell you 2 or 3 guys I enjoy watching on every team in the B1G. So my top 10 to watch are 1) PSU , 2) ASU, 3) OSU, 4) Wisky, 5) tOSU, 6) Iowa, 7) Minny, 8) NC State, 9) Michigan, 10) Cornell. Campbell would be on my list if I could watch them more often : )

For me It's Indiana, I live in Bloomington. We are lucky to be close to a lot of good wrestling schools. I echo that I also don't root against any teams.I follow all the schools, that stole all of Indiana's great high school talent over the past 10-15 or so years. Leading that parade in recent years has been Northwestern.

Main squad has been and always will be the Bucks. 

Im a pretty big NC State fan as well. 

With the Staff overhaul at Wisconsin I find myself paying attention to them a lot more. 

Lock Haven is a school I'd consider myself a fan of too.