Sign in to follow this  
NJDan

Fix v. Nick

Cowboy's have some interesting matchups this weekend, not only do we have the Fix/Suriano match. but Gfeller gets #1 Kolodzik and #2 Ashnault in back to back matches. Then throw in a Picc vs Glory, should be a good weekend of wrestling if it doesn't quack out.

If it's guaranteed wrong, why would I bet against Fix? There are no betting odds for a guarantee, dummy. I just think Suriano does everything possible to not engage and steals a boring one this time. I don't think he gets away with that same strategy twice, but some  home cooking makes it more likely that strategy works at home than at NCAAs.

5 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

If it's guaranteed wrong, why would I bet against Fix? There are no betting odds for a guarantee, dummy. I just think Suriano does everything possible to not engage and steals a boring one this time. I don't think he gets away with that same strategy twice, but some  home cooking makes it more likely that strategy works at home than at NCAAs.

So Suriano goes neutral? WIthout freaking out this time please.

Does anyone here really feel confident in their pick? I sure don’t. These two are as close as can be. A true pickem.

I would take Suriano over Micic

Micic over Fix

Fix over Gross

Gross over Suriano

Gross over Micic

Confusing I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Do you think Suriano takes neutral? If not how do you justify your 2-1 prediction.

Obviously predicting a score is often wrong, but 2-1 seems possible.

Most likely scenario would probably be as someone mentioned earlier (who picked Fix), 1 escape each and a penalty point.

Or 1-1 before going into double OT.

Fix vs Suriano is going to have a penalty point or two. 

They both come forward. Someone is going to get the upper hand in terms of control and the other will be dinged for stalling. Also with their speed and hand fighting, hands to the face seems relatively likely. 

The penalty points I think will lead to a takedown for one or the other, as someone will take a desperation shot towards the end of the match