Sign in to follow this  
Aviator12

Ohio State Recruiting

This would be a helluva haul and fill Ohio state’s needs nicely.. That’s Braxton Amos right in the middle in between Gavin Hoffman and Carson Karchla along with Julian Tagg in between Johnnie DiJullius and Jordan Decatur right in front of them.

8948402.png

Edited by Aviator12

9 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Isn't Amos a large 220?  Does he fit the lineup?

He was at 195 last season wasn’t he? I could be wrong. I assumed he could make the cut to 197. 

He is a junior so if he redshirts he could have 2 years of starting time. If he goes to the OTC for a year he could have 3 years plus will be in the room with Martin, Moore, Snyder, Tervel and Kerklevit. Not ideal, but PSU recruits seem ok with not starting all 4 years. 

Mir will be risky to have so much money tied up with Singletary, Kerlevit and Amos. I imagine all would be on at least a 50% with Kerklevit and Amos maybe at 75%+

Anyone know who that is behind Amos and beside Jacob Decatur? I’m pretty sure to the left of Hoffman pointing with his finger is Quinn Kinner and Sasso is most definitely to his left. Behind them one of those guys is Elijah Cleary but I’m not certain on any of the rest if any more are recruits or not.

Edited by Aviator12

6 hours ago, Aviator12 said:

Anyone know who that is behind Amos and beside Jacob Decatur? I’m pretty sure to the left of Hoffman pointing with his finger is Quinn Kinner and Sasso is most definitely to his left. Behind them one of those guys is Elijah Cleary but I’m not certain on any of the rest if any more are recruits or not.

Brendan Fitzgerald

4 minutes ago, LemonPie said:

Amos weighed 216.2 for Ironman.  

Interesting.  I have a hard time seeing him holding 197 in college when he hits a college weight program but maybe?  Either way, couldn't blame a big kid for wanting to go roll with Snyder, Dlagnev and Kerkvleit.

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

Interesting.  I have a hard time seeing him holding 197 in college when he hits a college weight program but maybe?  Either way, couldn't blame a big kid for wanting to go roll with Snyder, Dlagnev and Kerkvleit.

He did wrestle at 92KG for team MIRON over the summer for whatever thats worth.

I think Ferrari may be the better fit at 197 unless Amos is certain he can make that cut. For anything else, it looks like the younger Ferrari is gonna be a national recruit/stud as well and now your looking at a 2 for 1 deal potentially. I just hope Amos to Ohio State doesn’t push Ferrari to Penn State... although it would lead to some epic clashes if both hold 197. I slightly favor Ferrari as an Ohio state fan today, and only because 197 is much more realistic as we sit today for A.J. But man those are two fantastic options if the Bucks get to land one of them.

3 hours ago, Aviator12 said:

I think Ferrari may be the better fit at 197 unless Amos is certain he can make that cut. For anything else, it looks like the younger Ferrari is gonna be a national recruit/stud as well and now your looking at a 2 for 1 deal potentially. I just hope Amos to Ohio State doesn’t push Ferrari to Penn State... although it would lead to some epic clashes if both hold 197. I slightly favor Ferrari as an Ohio state fan today, and only because 197 is much more realistic as we sit today for A.J. But man those are two fantastic options if the Bucks get to land one of them.

Isnt there a 3rd Ferrari brother in middle school as well?