hammerlockthree

GFeller is gonna win NCAAs

Bold. I like it. 

Given that apparently Boo was consistently beating him in the room, it seems unlikely. With that said, he has looked incredible and in the right day he can win it. He is close enough to Micah/Ashnault/Kolodzik/Oliver that if the rift upsets happen and he is on his game, he may only need to beat one of those for the title. That is doable. 

Gfeller has looked like a top contender in this wide open weight class .  Boo, and frankly Sasso and Teemer (if they weren't in redshirt) also look just as good.

Frankly, I'd go with Gfeller's teammate Fix for my bold Okie state individual title prediction.  Gross's effectiveness at 133 this year has to be in question at this point, and Daton looks as good or better than the competition so far.

33 minutes ago, okwrestle said:

we'll find out this weekend how Gfeller stacks up against Ashnault

Ok State at Rutgers sunday 1/13

also fix v suriano which will be very interesting

G has to wrestle Kolodzik before he gets to Ashnault.

21 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

According to John Smith, Boo Lewallen will be repping OSU when the tournament rolls around.  He told me that over beers earlier this week.

Funny, I pictured John as a wine drinker.

I personally like this bold prediction by Mr. Hammerlock.  We don't always see eye to eye (why, i dunno... it's all him, not me), but...  I think he may be onto something.  I think that Gfeller is the best definition of a "dark horse" this year.  A guy that is not in the conversation as a Top 3-5 Guy, but quite frankly, just might be the number 1 when all is said and done.  

1 hour ago, treep2000 said:

I personally like this bold prediction by Mr. Hammerlock.  We don't always see eye to eye (why, i dunno... it's all him, not me), but...  I think he may be onto something.  I think that Gfeller is the best definition of a "dark horse" this year.  A guy that is not in the conversation as a Top 3-5 Guy, but quite frankly, just might be the number 1 when all is said and done.  

He takes 2 losses this weekend and Okie fans claim Lee gave him the flu. 

6 hours ago, treep2000 said:

thanks man I am just glad its being recognized as bold. On here I'll take bold idiot every time. 

6 minutes ago, SetonHallPirate said:

Gfeller has a chance to be the first five-time Southern Scuffle champ, for those wondering...(Mark Hall had that chance until his redshirt was deferred on a Friday night in Iowa City)

Perhaps I missed something or confused, why can't Hall still win 5, what's the "deffered" have to do with it?

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

Perhaps I missed something or confused, why can't Hall still win 5, what's the "deffered" have to do with it?

Hall can win 6 of 

anything if he has 7 chances.

Edited by WF89