hammerlockthree

GFeller is gonna win NCAAs

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Perhaps I missed something or confused, why can't Hall still win 5, what's the "deffered" have to do with it?

Unless Hall redshirts, wrestles in the Scuffle while redshirting, and wins the Scuffle that year, he won't have the opportunity. Many people presumably remember Hall winning his first Scuffle title in a North Forsyth Raiders singlet.

2 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Are you implying he is gonna redshirt after this year?

Well, he can. I dislike the term "burning" a redshirt, because the truth is, he can always use that redshirt later. It would be more accurate to say he's "burning" a year of eligibility, rather than "burning" a redshirt. Therefore, I used "deferring".

On 1/8/2019 at 5:28 PM, randyfoxwell said:

All joking aside, how do you pronounce his last name?

"Guh" + "Feller". Guh-Feller. I used to work with a guy at the Stillwater National Standard Plant named Gfeller, so I know how to pronounce it properly:D 

On 1/8/2019 at 5:29 PM, Plasmodium said:

According to John Smith, Boo Lewallen will be repping OSU when the tournament rolls around.  He told me that over beers earlier this week.

That's a pretty foolish take by John, then. Boo hasn't wrestled a single match this year, right? Gfeller has beaten everybody he's wrestled. I'd at least make Boo beat him in a ranking match before benching Kaden. On the other hand, maybe that means KAID will be riding the bench and Gfeller pulls down to 141? That might conceivably work. Kaid hasn't been wrestling all that well, he's getting pushed around at 141 quite a bit. 

1 minute ago, TobusRex said:

Actually he's wrestling Ashnault today :D 

Think that's what I was saying, he wrestled Kolodzik yesterday (was there. & be there today) and Ashnault today, hence K before A.  ;)