Sign in to follow this  
treep2000

2019 Dave Schultz Tourney

Anyone going?  I think I am.  Looking to take my seven year old to his first "real" tournament on that Saturday.  

Anyone know who may be committed yet?  Looks like top talent will be at Yarygin right?

Anyone going?  I think I am.  Looking to take my seven year old to his first "real" tournament on that Saturday.  
Anyone know who may be committed yet?  Looks like top talent will be at Yarygin right?
JO will be there!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, wrestlingzen said:

I see David Carr is registered at 70KG, same as JO. If the matchup happens, it should be a nice indication of how DC is progressing with Dresser and Co. 

I am very intrigued by this... I see JO handily... but... I guarantee the interwebs will explode if DC takes him down (let alone win)... 

38 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

I think he and Teasdale had a prior engagement!

35 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

I doubt... highly... different states... different backgrounds, and oh yeah... David Carr HAS been wrestling all season in opens.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

1 hour ago, WillieBoy said:

Will Downey be there or is all that effort working on his 7th PhD in theoretical astronomical extraterrestrial Physics of Taco Bell Burritos at MIT and CalTech have him too busy this year?

I studied that as my 4th doctorate... it was quite amazing to truly understand the historical evolution of how a Bell Beefer stuck together, compared to the 7 Layer Burrito.  The angular velocity created by the wrapping motion was something to behold, and analyze!

Molinaro vs Oliver alone (assuming it happens) is worth the price of admission.  65kg also looks good with Futrell, Wright, Henderson, Meredith, Heil, N Dardanes, and more registered already.  61kg is not as good as I was hoping so far.  Brewer is probably the favorite of guys who are in.  Colon and Clark are going to Russia, but hoping some of Garrett, Mega, Graff, Gross, Morrison sign up.  A couple of those guys were injured, so not sure how many we'll get, but would think at least a couple of them?