Sign in to follow this  
skikayaker

Stoll #1?

9 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Bunch of Billy Badasses on these forums that just easily shrug off gunshot wounds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well they do in the movies all the time!

10 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Bunch of Billy Badasses on these forums that just easily shrug off gunshot wounds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I could shrug off a gunshot wound but I'm not talented enough to wrestle D1 like most others on here.

On 1/14/2019 at 10:26 PM, 1032004 said:

So is Colucci not scary enough for Stoll to possibly wrestle Friday?

Apparently not.

I think that was the least impressive 10-0 Win I’ve ever seen.  Does Stoll ever shoot? All I’ve ever seen him do are those snap downs, which he got 2 TD’s off of against Colucci and one off a sprawl, plus 3 stalling points because Colucci couldn’t get out from underneath 285 pounds.

Don’t see any way he beats Gable, Cassar or White this year. 

5 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Apparently not.

I think that was the least impressive 10-0 Win I’ve ever seen.  Does Stoll ever shoot? All I’ve ever seen him do are those snap downs, which he got 2 TD’s off of against Colucci and one off a sprawl, plus 3 stalling points because Colucci couldn’t get out from underneath 285 pounds.

Don’t see any way he beats Gable, Cassar or White this year. 

He scored 10 points and you're complaining he doesn't shoot?

40 minutes ago, boconnell said:

He scored 10 points and you're complaining he doesn't shoot?

Yes.  I’m saying that high school snapdown isn’t going to work against this year’s top guys.  

Edited by 1032004

8 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Yes.  I’m saying that high school snapdown isn’t going to work against this year’s top guys.  

The snapdown is not a HS move.  It has tons of value at every level including the olympics.  If your argument is Stoll isn't as good as Steveson then you are correct, but it has nothing to do with how many shots Stoll takes.

2 hours ago, boconnell said:

The snapdown is not a HS move.  It has tons of value at every level including the olympics.  If your argument is Stoll isn't as good as Steveson then you are correct, but it has nothing to do with how many shots Stoll takes.

However you slice it people are going to say Stoll took one too many.

Here is Stoll's upcoming schedule. 

Which of these guys will he wrestle and which guys might Brands have him avoid (so as to possibly get a seed opposite Steveson at Big Tens)?  He has no wins thus far over ranked wrestlers.  

1/25 Deuce, ILL

1/27 Jennings, Northwestern . #18

2/03 Jensen, Neb. #15

2/08 Hermida, MD . #8

2/15 Miller, Ind

2/17 Hilger, Wisc.  #9

2/24 . White, Ok. State . #3

6 hours ago, 1032004 said:

He got most of the takedowns by forcing the guy's forearm almost to the mat. It wasn't a snapdown.  I forget what Gibbons called it.