Sign in to follow this  
KTG119

tOSU 125

Are you talking about Jordan Decatur? Because I doubt he’s a 125 in college Jacob will be but he’s not even a big 113 right now 
Maybe not. Maybe it's someone else. I'm just saying, Malik does not seem like the kind of recruit who's going to tear it up as a freshman. There are troubling signs for him in general. Maybe that's why Ryan is using him this season.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if, given Heinselman's only so-so results thusfar, Ryan sees another recruit (maybe Decatur?) as the answer at the weight, so Heinselman's redshirt doesn't really matter much.
You are on to something.
I just keep thinking Heinselman is going to end up back in Colorado getting on the podium for No. Colorado.
Nickerson has some quality recruits coming in. Making going back home more appealing.
Add to that, tOSU has little Decatur who will be a full sized 125 pushing MH his junior/senior years.

Sent from my LG-V530 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, squeek said:

You are on to something.
I just keep thinking Heinselman is going to end up back in Colorado getting on the podium for No. Colorado.
Nickerson has some quality recruits coming in. Making going back home more appealing.
Add to that, tOSU has little Decatur who will be a full sized 125 pushing MH his junior/senior years.

Sent from my LG-V530 using Tapatalk

I don't know if he goes or stays but Ryan is not going to stop recruiting and trying to put his best team on the mat. If you are Ohio State and are paying their tuition, the sooner you use them the sooner you are getting a return on your investment. The amount of return is up for debate on the web and will be determined on the mat in competition and at practice but if he leaves after two years and you only used him once you only got half your money's worth or if he gets beat out next year and didn't wrestle varsity this year you get nothing.