jerseywrestling

Suriano vs Fix: Who wins the dual?

1 minute ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Post match shove from Gfeller for Ashnault doing a cowboy gunfire celebration

I think what prompted that was that Gfeller put his hand out to shake hands and Ashnault started posing right in his face instead.  I'd be pissed too

1 minute ago, nom said:

OSU totally ripped off.  Ashnualt should have been disqualified.  TOTALLY RIPPED OFF!!!  ARGHHH!!!!

why should ashnualt be DQd?

just for being a dik?

1 minute ago, KingK0ng said:

Classy move from  a 5th year senior over a RS Freeshman in  a dual that your team is going to get absolutely killed in

6th year senior, isn't he?

Rutgers is so dang close to being completely irrelevant.   Most of their new recruits look awful and they whiffed on a few Jersey studs.  Hanging on a thread with Nick and Ashnault. 

Edited by LemonPie

6 minutes ago, LemonPie said:

Think of all the people who were attending their first wrestling dual.  LOL

Yeah, they must of been the ones throwing the water bottles on the mat.

Edited by tbert

9 minutes ago, nom said:

Sarcasm.  Lots of OSU fans screaming over any perceived issue.

praise odin... i thought you were serious...

nothing to see here...

carry on...

40 minutes ago, CoachWrestling said:

Life is better when anything from New Jersey isn’t involved. 

Please don't let the Thugs of Rutgers represent the entire  State. This is Goodale's bad. He needs to control his guys. Princeton and Rider are in State too.

BTW Millions of out of staters flock to our beaches every summer.

everyone is missing the real point of interest in this dual... okie state from 149-184 all weighed a couple of lbs under scratch even with the 1lb allowance...

sorry kaid, you are going to be watching come march...

If there is one big takeaway from Fix - Suriano, its that neither of them came close to even touching the other guy's legs. These two guys have now wrestled 3 matches and between them there is still only 1 TD that came when the two of them were both exhausted. I will have no confidence in predicting the outcome of their next match. They do provide drama though. 

could you image an NCAA tournament with a number of matches sprinkled in, throughout the tournament, that were allowed to unfold like this?????  This match brought back memories of the Bill Scherr vs Greg Gibson match in 1987, and that match "only" lasted 13:35.

Edited by fadzaev2

31 minutes ago, LJB said:

everyone is missing the real point of interest in this dual... okie state from 149-184 all weighed a couple of lbs under scratch even with the 1lb allowance...

I mean, they had to bump up their 157 to 165 and JoJo/Jacobe/Greer are working their way into higher weights.  So really none of it is a surprise is it?   Rogers is there at 165 when healthy and I doubt that changes.  Sure Gfeller could take Brock's place but I don't see what that has to do with 157-184. 

1 hour ago, LJB said:

Source for that info?