Something makes me think there’s something more to Cenzo’s absence last night. If he is just “resting” to get ready for Wick he has to be doing so for a reason (like recovery from sicknesses, slight injury, etc.). In his Flo interview with Nomad after the Scuffle he specifically mentions his desire to be back in action at the NW dual on Friday.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he sits out tomorrow as well if he has been tweaked by recent sickness/injury.

Edited by gromit

We were at the match and I thought Joseph looked pretty passive while watching the matches; he pretty much stayed in his chair with his own water bottle at his feet. My son saw him in the autograph gaggle afterwards and also thought he looked like he wasn't feeling well.  Also speaking of absences, FYI I didn't see Cody Sanderson there,  Casey Cunningham was the one doing most of the coaching of the lighter weights (you can hear him pretty clearly all across the arena).  Wonder if this bad virus season has hit the team.  Also, off topic and stating the obvious, that clinic that Nolf put on was pretty stunning.  

4 hours ago, drag it said:

We were at the match and I thought Joseph looked pretty passive while watching the matches; he pretty much stayed in his chair with his own water bottle at his feet. My son saw him in the autograph gaggle afterwards and also thought he looked like he wasn't feeling well.  Also speaking of absences, FYI I didn't see Cody Sanderson there,  Casey Cunningham was the one doing most of the coaching of the lighter weights (you can hear him pretty clearly all across the arena).  Wonder if this bad virus season has hit the team.  Also, off topic and stating the obvious, that clinic that Nolf put on was pretty stunning.  

Usually when 1 guy in the team gets sick, it spreads quickly. 

Cenzo actually tends to sit a few times a year. I’m sure there are good reasons for it, as PSU never ducks and there is no evidence Cenzo does either. If he is sick and resting, it makes sense. The additional weight cut for Friday would’ve been likely to near him worse if he has a virus. Your body needs fluids and rest, not unnecessary water deprivation and high effort  

I imagine he will get on the mat today unless he is very sick. 

5 minutes ago, ionel said:

well ... except for things like the National Duals or anything else Carl views as duck worthy (quack quack) ;)

JRob's National Duals weren't on the schedule the PSU athletic director handed to him. 

This is disappointing.  I’m sure Wick was looking forward to wrestling Cenzo in front of the home crowd.  Can’t blame Carl, Cenzo has nothing to gain by competing against Wick.

Edited by jchapman