TBar1977

Minnesota vs Iowa

Pretty sure Minnesota has a 5700 or so sell out going today. Very nice job by Eggum and the AD there at Minn. to garner that show of interest for their dual. Probably best dual of the day today. Looking forward to watching this on BTN later on. 

Yeah. Unfortunately it is at the same time as Rutgers vs OSU and PSU vs Wisconsin. 

Most excited about:

Suriano vs Fix

Gfeller vs Ashnault

Wick vs Cenzo

Hilger vs Either psu hvwt

Brown vs Teasdale?

The Iowa dual is full of good matches and is way more competitive overall. 

Help. 

1 hour ago, Housebuye said:

Yeah. Unfortunately it is at the same time as Rutgers vs OSU and PSU vs Wisconsin. 

Most excited about:

Suriano vs Fix

Gfeller vs Ashnault

Wick vs Cenzo

Hilger vs Either psu hvwt

Brown vs Teasdale?

The Iowa dual is full of good matches and is way more competitive overall. 

Help. 

And don't forget The True Freshman Phenom Gable Stevenson Facing The #1 Heavyweight in the Nation according to Intermat Sam Stoll

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Wilcke with a yeoman's decision. Nice fireman in the 1st. Unrelated, Fix beat Suriano and Nick Lee lost to maybe Tristan Moran at the same time?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Correct... I'm watching those two duals simultaneously... Fix beat Suriano and the forums are going to explode for the next 24 hours because of how it went down... Moran did be Lee.  Lee clearly 2nd tier again this year at 141.  

Gfeller tied with Ashnault 4-4 at end of 1st... 

Tied 6-6 at end of 2nd.

Ashnault over Gfeller 10-7... with some extracirricular's by Gfeller… 'Shnaulty was jawing, and Gfeller gave him a nice little shove when he was trying to shake his hand.  

Edited by treep2000

9 minutes ago, Perry said:

Warner is highly overrated

I don't know how to feel about him. He showed a great ability to move the guy, then not finish soundly. He showed great set ups at times, then later just dives in. He gets called for stalling, then just immediately hits roll through tilt. Why can't he put it all together?

Not sure either, I speculate hes got some weird mental hang ups but that's a complete shot in the dark. He looked like a true 4x aa threat coming out of high school and even with 197 being depleted I'm not sure I can see him going 3 days straight at ncaas and making the podium.

Looks like Stoll decided to be a COWARD AGAIN,  I am surprised Brands Recruits Wrestlers who puss out when they Wrestle someone they might lose to,  These ARE NOT Gable's Wrestlers.  It is better to battle and lose than to just be a coward.  I know Stoll and Brands would disagree.

Edited by dougb

3 minutes ago, dougb said:

Looks like Stoll decided to be a COWARD AGAIN,  I am surprised Brands Recruits Wrestlers who puss out when they Wrestle someone they might lose to,  These ARE NOT Gable's Wrestlers.

Are you stupid? Its the coaches decision to hold him out. And when your knee is iffy its not smart to be thrown out against people like gable

Edited by Hwkfan4life