Sign in to follow this  
moveurfeet32

Suriano vs DeSanto Friday night

I think this ends in a DQ, after Suriano roughs him up.  

Nick is going to be pissed off after this Fix debacle...  takes out his frustration on Desanto.  Desanto begins to fight back (literally), and Suriano says "yeah man, I'm doing MMA after this, so shut your pie-hole", and lays down the law.  

4 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Nick is going to be pissed off after this Fix debacle...  takes out his frustration on Desanto.  Desanto begins to fight back (literally), and Suriano says "yeah man, I'm doing MMA after this, so shut your pie-hole", and lays down the law.  

Suriano won't do anything stupid to cost himself another postseason.

4 minutes ago, unbiased said:

Suriano won't do anything stupid to cost himself another postseason.

Never said he would do anything "stupid"... but... I do think he "lays down the law".  I could see Desanto attempting a Kimura, and then Suriano reversing it, only to cause even greater pain... that's kinda what I"m thinkin' when terming "laying down the law"... or... Desanto does something dumb, and then Suriano cranks him hard while on top, totally devastating his spirit, and then crunches him, winning by Pinfall.  :-).  Point is... I don't think Desanto's tricks are gonna fly... 

DeSanto has impressed me with this wrestling this year.  He's going to come at Suriano with everything he has and I'm not sure how Suriano is going to react.  I'm not sure Suriano has seen as much action in a match as DeSanto is going to bring.  

3 minutes ago, StallWarning said:

DeSanto has impressed me with this wrestling this year.  He's going to come at Suriano with everything he has and I'm not sure how Suriano is going to react.  I'm not sure Suriano has seen as much action in a match as DeSanto is going to bring.  

Yes he has. 

If DeSanto comes forward like that he is going to get smashed. Nick has excellent counter shots. 

8 minutes ago, gowrestle said:

Suriano’s emphasis on defensive wrestling is what cost him the match against Fix. I want to see NS move his feet, take multiple shots, and score a ton of points from his feet. 

I don't think Suriano will have to do much more than hit a couple good counter-shots and that'll be that.  If DeSanto wrestles like his hair is on fire and just comes straight forward, Suriano will make him pay.  I'm thinking something like 10-5, Suriano.    

2 hours ago, Sublime607 said:

I think Suriano wins this. Desanto has had problems against defensive wrestlers in the past like Tucker. 5-1 Suriano 2 take downs off counter shots.

2 hours ago, Frank_Rizzo said:

I predict that Suriano wins comfortably and that DeSanto displays poor sportsmanship during and after the match.  

Yes.  Suriano the far superior wrestler.

7 hours ago, treep2000 said:

Yeah, that just might happen. Depends if Brands got on Desanto about the after match antics. I see Suriano shutting down Desanto.