Sign in to follow this  
leshismore

Is Carson Manville wrestling this year?

He's showing 2 matches in the OPC. Both 12/1/18. A win at 182 and a dq loss at 170. Shakopee Mn.

He’s certainly grown in the last year but I don’t think he’s up to 182 yet. I thought he was in the 145-152 range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked around a little on the guillotine forum and  best I could come up with was this part of a post

'You can't forget about Carson Manville--my guess is he is back in time for postseason.'

More info might be buried in there somewhere.....

2 hours ago, Hotkarl712 said:

He’s certainly grown in the last year but I don’t think he’s up to 182 yet. I thought he was in the 145-152 range

12/01/2018
Varsity - Nathan Fuller (River Falls) over Carson Manville (Shakopee) (DQ)

12/01/2018
Varsity - Carson Manville (Shakopee) over Conner Barney (Albert Lea Area) (Fall 0:58)

49 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

he has a nasty infection. he sent me a pic but i just got a new phone.

'compartment syndrome' i believe it was called. on his wrist/forearm. 

Thank you very much.  I hope he gets better soon.

On 1/16/2019 at 2:26 PM, Husker_Du said:

he has a nasty infection. he sent me a pic but i just got a new phone.

'compartment syndrome' i believe it was called. on his wrist/forearm. 

Compartment syndrome is not an infection.  It is an issue where muscles swell beyond the extent that the fascia which help compartmentalize muscle can stretch.  It restricts blood flow and can cause other issues  including permanent loss and extreme pain.  It can be very serious and often requires surgery.  It can be caused by an injury or induced by exercise.

2 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Compartment syndrome is not an infection.  It is an issue where muscles swell beyond the extent that the fascia which help compartmentalize muscle can stretch.  It restricts blood flow and can cause other issues  including permanent loss and extreme pain.  It can be very serious and often requires surgery.  It can be caused by an injury or induced by exercise.

You might want to check that out. In a sense you're right- in that it's not an infection but the syndrome might well be caused BY an infection. The syndrome is swelling which can be caused by an infection (sepsis in particular). And no, I don't play a doctor on TV but I can google!