TBar1977

Nebraska at Penn State

2 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Shak/Venz was the match I wanted to see most... he had better be sick, or else Duck Commander's stock is going to go up slightly tomorrow morning... 

He has acting aspirations, so maybe he can go on Duck Dynasty. 

That did not look like locked hands against Hall but he should've been warned for stalling. Labriola carried that 3rd period withHall just hanging on. If It was reversed and a Penn State guy was getting ridden the fans would be booing trying to sway the ref to call stalling

Just now, StallWarning said:

The idea that Shak ducked Venz is laughable and anyone saying or implying otherwise is a loser.  And if you think this comment is directed at you, it is MSU.

My name is Mr. Very Vocal PSU Fan and I endorse this message. lol. 

3 minutes ago, footsweep150 said:

That did not look like locked hands against Hall but he should've been warned for stalling. Labriola carried that 3rd period withHall just hanging on. If It was reversed and a Penn State guy was getting ridden the fans would be booing trying to sway the ref to call stalling

...10 minutes earlier White was stalling...

Too funny. Hypocrisy at its finest......it is ok to imply it with the exact same lack of info about others, but you are a loser if you imply it on a PSU guy?  

The funny thing is, I don't know if it is or isn't and I actually like the word "loser" used, since I think it applies several times when you guys called out other wrestlers for doing it. 

Edited by MSU158

7 minutes ago, footsweep150 said:

I like how Labriola walked back to center mat without undue delay. Big fan of that these days. 

4 minutes ago, buckshot1969 said:

Venz didn't exactly light it up against a guy who was 7-5 and about 20 lbs lighter, it's hard to believe any 184 would duck him.

Manville is not an easy guy to run it up against. At any weight.