TBar1977

Nebraska at Penn State

Even though not directed at me, I will point out that unless there is a valid reason for Shak not wrestling (i.e. banged up, sick, wedding, something that is somewhat believable), the calls for ducking meet the criteria for calling for ducking.  It's ducking until proven otherwise.  I respect the PSU program greatly, but call a spade a spade if ducking is involved.  Ryan's done it before, Brands did it with Stoll, etc. etc. etc.  Just calling a spade a spade.  And... If I'm a loser for being "consistent" in my "duck calls", then you may call ME... the one and only Duck Commander!  

2 minutes ago, grecojones2 said:

Jack? 

yeah I think Jack Mueller is now the last remaining guy with all bonus wins. of course I am joking as far as Hodge possibilities, but am hoping for a nice placing at NCAA tournament for him.  

3 minutes ago, grecojones2 said:

Haha yea, totally... Taken down at the buzzer Nickel's body language indicated he was ready to get off the mat. 

If you're going to troll at least make it a half decent troll attempt.  You're too obvious.  There are plenty of people on this forum who could train you to be an average troll.  You won't ever reach the height of trolldem here but you'll be better than average with some coaching.  

Edited by StallWarning

1 minute ago, treep2000 said:

Even though not directed at me, I will point out that unless there is a valid reason for Shak not wrestling (i.e. banged up, sick, wedding, something that is somewhat believable), the calls for ducking meet the criteria for calling for ducking.  It's ducking until proven otherwise.  I respect the PSU program greatly, but call a spade a spade if ducking is involved.  Ryan's done it before, Brands did it with Stoll, etc. etc. etc.  Just calling a spade a spade.  And... If I'm a loser for being "consistent" in my "duck calls", then you may call ME... the one and only Duck Commander!  

2/10.  

Just now, StallWarning said:

If you're going to troll at least make it a half decent troll attempt.  You're too obvious.  There are plenty of people on this forum who could train you to be an average troll.  You won't ever reach he height of trolldem here but you'll be better than average with some coaching.  

I love the internet. A dissenting opinion is now trolling. 

Just now, treep2000 said:

I cant remember who but I'm pretty sure a psu fan said it cant be ducking if theres no chance of the wrestler losing. I think if was after a cenzo duck. So maybe they just believe that venz isnt on shaks level? Psu can do no wrong! 

2 minutes ago, grecojones2 said:

I love the internet. A dissenting opinion is now trolling. 

If you want some coaching let me know, I could give you some tips. Otherwise you'll be relegated to a low level troll.  You can be better than that. DM me.

Edited by StallWarning

5 minutes ago, grecojones2 said:

Haha yea, totally... Taken down at the buzzer Nickel's body language indicated he was ready to get off the mat. 

Well, I can speak for myself that it didn't feel like a loss to me. 

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Well, I can speak for myself that it didn't feel like a loss to me. 

Agree to disagree. Any way neither him nor Nolf looked like themselves. Dinged up or overtrained maybe. It's a shame they lose their streaks now would have been more climatic if they made it to B1Gs or NCAAs and it was on the line during the high profile in a final or Semi final matches. It really is a lame way for that story thread to end. 

7 minutes ago, StallWarning said:

If you want some coaching let me know, I could give you some tips. Otherwise you'll be relegated to a low level troll.  You can be better than that. DM me.

I've been posting on this board for over a decade. Even before it was even on this platform. I'm locked out of my real account Grecojones. 

7 minutes ago, grecojones2 said:

Agree to disagree. Any way neither him nor Nolf looked like themselves. Dinged up or overtrained maybe. It's a shame they lose their streaks now would have been more climatic if they made it to B1Gs or NCAAs and it was on the line during the high profile in a final or Semi final matches. It really is a lame way for that story thread to end. 

I am guessing they have had a very tough period of training. This is why these closer matches don't feel like losses, they feel like what can happen when you are wrestling tired. All part of getting ready for the tournament. 

So you are probably not one of these guys, but you know there are some haters out there that will watch matches like these and convince themselves that because of what they see today that their team can and will beat PSU in March. This stuff happens every year, and this year will be no different. 

Edited by TBar1977

4 minutes ago, grecojones2 said:

Yea, with the streak over i unsubscribed from Flo and will no longer waste anymore of my time.  Two losers if you ask me.

8 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I am guessing they have had a very tough period of training.

This doesn't make sense, I'm guessing:

a) flu, or

b) simply overated.

Everyone knows training at PSU is fun.  Tough and fun are not the same so see a & b above.  ;)

1 minute ago, ionel said:

This doesn't make sense, I'm guessing:

a) flu, or

b) simply overated.

Everyone knows training at PSU is fun.  Tough and fun are not the same so see a & b above.  ;)

Definitely  B - They suck.  Most overrated team in history.  Mark my words.  Will only win the NCAA team tourney by 33 points.