LHU125

Rutgers vs Iowa

Serious question.  Is Marinelli interested in freestyle at all?  I know hes competed in past, but wasnt sure if its on his bucket list to be a world champ.  Adding him to the 74kg conversation if he chooses to.  

1 minute ago, treep2000 said:

Serious question.  Is Marinelli interested in freestyle at all?  I know hes competed in past, but wasnt sure if its on his bucket list to be a world champ.  Adding him to the 74kg conversation if he chooses to.  

He lost a very tight match to Mekhi Lewis at one of the Freestyle events this summer for a world team.  He seems interested.  I think he may have made a world team of some sort the year before?  Or maybe Hall was in his weight, I don't remember specifically.

19 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

For you pearl clutchers, here is Desanto's quote after the match:

“I have fight in me, but I don’t need to scream in his face. I don’t need to do that. It’s not cool. He did nothing to me. I’m just emotional about it and I’ve got to keep it in check.”

Nobody is clutching their pearls.  Save the gaslighting for another forum.  The kid should stop apologizing and stop yelling in people's faces.  Apologies are meaningless when the behavior doesn't change.  The kid is a fantastic wrestler.  He should stick to wrestling and leave the bull**** at home.

Edited by StallWarning

Just now, StallWarning said:

Nobody is clutching their pearls.  Save the gaslighting for another forum.  The kid should stop apologizing and stop yelling in people's faces.  Apologies are meaningless when the behavior doesn't change.  The kid is a fantastic wrestler.  He should stick to wrestling and leave bull**** at home.

Why?  Because you don't like it?  Root against him.

Just now, VakAttack said:

Why?  Because you don't like it?  Root against him.

What I think of the kid doesn't actually matter.  He'd do himself a favor by taking my advice, though.  He's fun to watch.  You can tell he works harder than anybody and he's really good.  He acts like an a-hole, though.  I don't root for or against the kid, either.  

3 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

If he beat Suriano, he can beat those guys.  Especially Pletcher.

Maybe Pletcher, safe bet if try’s to break Micic’s leg again he’s going to get killed.

6 minutes ago, StallWarning said:

What I think of the kid doesn't actually matter.  He'd do himself a favor by taking my advice, though.  He's fun to watch.  You can tell he works harder than anybody and he's really good.  He acts like an a-hole, though.  I don't root for or against the kid, either.  

Why would he be doing himself a favor to take your advice?